Sep 9, 2011, 3:38 PM EDT
Now that the skinny white kid from Utah has made his “decision” parody video, can we officially say that the LeBron James “Decision” meme is dead. Please let it be dead.
We already told you how Hayward was going to be a professional Starcraft II player during the lockout. Which doesn’t quite pay as well as the NBA — and the groupies are less impressive — but hey, it’s something.
As part of the promotion of that, he was part of a “Decision” parody that hopefully is the end of that genre. At least we can hope it is. (hat tip to Eye on Basketball)
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50