Sep 9, 2011, 3:38 PM EST
Now that the skinny white kid from Utah has made his “decision” parody video, can we officially say that the LeBron James “Decision” meme is dead. Please let it be dead.
We already told you how Hayward was going to be a professional Starcraft II player during the lockout. Which doesn’t quite pay as well as the NBA — and the groupies are less impressive — but hey, it’s something.
As part of the promotion of that, he was part of a “Decision” parody that hopefully is the end of that genre. At least we can hope it is. (hat tip to Eye on Basketball)
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 21
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17