Sep 9, 2011, 3:38 PM EST
Now that the skinny white kid from Utah has made his “decision” parody video, can we officially say that the LeBron James “Decision” meme is dead. Please let it be dead.
We already told you how Hayward was going to be a professional Starcraft II player during the lockout. Which doesn’t quite pay as well as the NBA — and the groupies are less impressive — but hey, it’s something.
As part of the promotion of that, he was part of a “Decision” parody that hopefully is the end of that genre. At least we can hope it is. (hat tip to Eye on Basketball)
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13