Sep 9, 2011, 6:46 PM EDT
Phil Jackson is no longer an NBA coach. He also remains the most recognizable and marketable coach out there.
So he is still picking up endorsement deals and doing commercials, like the one below for Audi. Which is a pretty clever little ad.
Note to Vinny Del Negro, if you want a few of these commercials you just need to win a handful of rings. Or two.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14