Sep 9, 2011, 6:46 PM EDT
Phil Jackson is no longer an NBA coach. He also remains the most recognizable and marketable coach out there.
So he is still picking up endorsement deals and doing commercials, like the one below for Audi. Which is a pretty clever little ad.
Note to Vinny Del Negro, if you want a few of these commercials you just need to win a handful of rings. Or two.
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 22
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 21
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2