Sep 9, 2011, 6:46 PM EST
Phil Jackson is no longer an NBA coach. He also remains the most recognizable and marketable coach out there.
So he is still picking up endorsement deals and doing commercials, like the one below for Audi. Which is a pretty clever little ad.
Note to Vinny Del Negro, if you want a few of these commercials you just need to win a handful of rings. Or two.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 0
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 16
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 2
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 26
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 7
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)