Sep 9, 2011, 6:46 PM EST
Phil Jackson is no longer an NBA coach. He also remains the most recognizable and marketable coach out there.
So he is still picking up endorsement deals and doing commercials, like the one below for Audi. Which is a pretty clever little ad.
Note to Vinny Del Negro, if you want a few of these commercials you just need to win a handful of rings. Or two.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 11
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 5
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 33
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 51
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 42
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28