Sep 9, 2011, 6:46 PM EDT
Phil Jackson is no longer an NBA coach. He also remains the most recognizable and marketable coach out there.
So he is still picking up endorsement deals and doing commercials, like the one below for Audi. Which is a pretty clever little ad.
Note to Vinny Del Negro, if you want a few of these commercials you just need to win a handful of rings. Or two.
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 0
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 10
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 9
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 42
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60