Sep 9, 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
We’ve been telling you about the Impact Competitive Training Series — don’t you dare call it a league — which kicks off next week. And if you’re in Vegas, you can attend it.
Impact Basketball, the training facility putting on the event, released to official list of participants. They will form teams, trying to keep players paired with guys on their same NBA team. We pass that along to you below with this note — expect a few guys to drop in and other guys to drop out. That’s the way these things roll.
Here’s the list:
Chauncey Billups, Al Harrington, Kyle Lowry. Dahntay Jones, James Anderson, Marresse Speights, Melvin Ely, Jermaine O’Neal, Jared Dudley, Alan Anderson, Austin Daye, JJ Hickson, John Wall, Zach Randolph Wesley Matthews, Shelvin Mack, Stephen Jackson, Iman Shumpert, Derek Caracter, Shawne Williams, Jimmy Butler, Mo Williams, Roger Mason, Travis Leslie, Josh Selby, Sebastian Telfair, CJ Watson, Armon Johnson, Avery Bradley, Jared Jeffries, Demar Derozen, Jamaal Tinsley, Jordan Williams, Malcolm Lee, Ekpe Udoh, Bonzi Wells, Al farouq Aminu, Xavier Silas, Desmond Farmer, Corey Stokes, Larry Owens, Hakim Warrick, Courtney Lee, Morris Peterson, Channing Frye, Damon Jones, Terrico White, Steph Curry, Ryan Hollins, TJ Ford, Manny Harris, Rashard Lewis, Isaiah Thomas, Larry Hughes, Jordan Hamilton, Willie Warren, Dorell Wright, Paul George, Corey Maggette, Brandon Rush, Jordan Crawford, Nick Young, Kenyon Martin, Josh Harrelson, Dominque Jones, Martell Webster, Jared Bayless, Tony Allen, Kawhi Leonard, and Jeremy Evans.
- PBT Extra: Previewing Heat/Spurs NBA Finals Game 7 0
- Utah Jazz bring back Jerry Sloan as team consultant 3
- Celtics, Clippers restart Doc Rivers-Kevin Garnett trades talks at Chris Paul’s wish 9
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 35
- Wade says left knee sore, swollen, but will play through it 16
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (79)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record