Sep 9, 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
We’ve been telling you about the Impact Competitive Training Series — don’t you dare call it a league — which kicks off next week. And if you’re in Vegas, you can attend it.
Impact Basketball, the training facility putting on the event, released to official list of participants. They will form teams, trying to keep players paired with guys on their same NBA team. We pass that along to you below with this note — expect a few guys to drop in and other guys to drop out. That’s the way these things roll.
Here’s the list:
Chauncey Billups, Al Harrington, Kyle Lowry. Dahntay Jones, James Anderson, Marresse Speights, Melvin Ely, Jermaine O’Neal, Jared Dudley, Alan Anderson, Austin Daye, JJ Hickson, John Wall, Zach Randolph Wesley Matthews, Shelvin Mack, Stephen Jackson, Iman Shumpert, Derek Caracter, Shawne Williams, Jimmy Butler, Mo Williams, Roger Mason, Travis Leslie, Josh Selby, Sebastian Telfair, CJ Watson, Armon Johnson, Avery Bradley, Jared Jeffries, Demar Derozen, Jamaal Tinsley, Jordan Williams, Malcolm Lee, Ekpe Udoh, Bonzi Wells, Al farouq Aminu, Xavier Silas, Desmond Farmer, Corey Stokes, Larry Owens, Hakim Warrick, Courtney Lee, Morris Peterson, Channing Frye, Damon Jones, Terrico White, Steph Curry, Ryan Hollins, TJ Ford, Manny Harris, Rashard Lewis, Isaiah Thomas, Larry Hughes, Jordan Hamilton, Willie Warren, Dorell Wright, Paul George, Corey Maggette, Brandon Rush, Jordan Crawford, Nick Young, Kenyon Martin, Josh Harrelson, Dominque Jones, Martell Webster, Jared Bayless, Tony Allen, Kawhi Leonard, and Jeremy Evans.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3