Sep 9, 2011, 12:48 PM EST
We’ve been telling you about the Impact Competitive Training Series — don’t you dare call it a league — which kicks off next week. And if you’re in Vegas, you can attend it.
Impact Basketball, the training facility putting on the event, released to official list of participants. They will form teams, trying to keep players paired with guys on their same NBA team. We pass that along to you below with this note — expect a few guys to drop in and other guys to drop out. That’s the way these things roll.
Here’s the list:
Chauncey Billups, Al Harrington, Kyle Lowry. Dahntay Jones, James Anderson, Marresse Speights, Melvin Ely, Jermaine O’Neal, Jared Dudley, Alan Anderson, Austin Daye, JJ Hickson, John Wall, Zach Randolph Wesley Matthews, Shelvin Mack, Stephen Jackson, Iman Shumpert, Derek Caracter, Shawne Williams, Jimmy Butler, Mo Williams, Roger Mason, Travis Leslie, Josh Selby, Sebastian Telfair, CJ Watson, Armon Johnson, Avery Bradley, Jared Jeffries, Demar Derozen, Jamaal Tinsley, Jordan Williams, Malcolm Lee, Ekpe Udoh, Bonzi Wells, Al farouq Aminu, Xavier Silas, Desmond Farmer, Corey Stokes, Larry Owens, Hakim Warrick, Courtney Lee, Morris Peterson, Channing Frye, Damon Jones, Terrico White, Steph Curry, Ryan Hollins, TJ Ford, Manny Harris, Rashard Lewis, Isaiah Thomas, Larry Hughes, Jordan Hamilton, Willie Warren, Dorell Wright, Paul George, Corey Maggette, Brandon Rush, Jordan Crawford, Nick Young, Kenyon Martin, Josh Harrelson, Dominque Jones, Martell Webster, Jared Bayless, Tony Allen, Kawhi Leonard, and Jeremy Evans.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 0
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)