Sep 9, 2011, 11:24 AM EDT
Sometimes Nike seems like a marketing company that happens to make some shoes on the side. They do that marketing thing oh, so well.
Take this latest ad, which features Kevin Durant and some guys from the original “Back to the Future” movies promoting a new Nike shoe (and an upcoming charity event). This “Back for the Future” ad is just clever and fun. And well done. (Hat tip to The Basketball Jones)
Someday I want to see Christopher Lloyd reprise his role as Reverend Jim Ignatowski from “Taxi.” That was a way funnier guy than Doc Brown.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 3
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 13
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 8
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19