Sep 9, 2011, 11:24 AM EDT
Sometimes Nike seems like a marketing company that happens to make some shoes on the side. They do that marketing thing oh, so well.
Take this latest ad, which features Kevin Durant and some guys from the original “Back to the Future” movies promoting a new Nike shoe (and an upcoming charity event). This “Back for the Future” ad is just clever and fun. And well done. (Hat tip to The Basketball Jones)
Someday I want to see Christopher Lloyd reprise his role as Reverend Jim Ignatowski from “Taxi.” That was a way funnier guy than Doc Brown.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 24
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7