Sep 9, 2011, 11:24 AM EDT
Sometimes Nike seems like a marketing company that happens to make some shoes on the side. They do that marketing thing oh, so well.
Take this latest ad, which features Kevin Durant and some guys from the original “Back to the Future” movies promoting a new Nike shoe (and an upcoming charity event). This “Back for the Future” ad is just clever and fun. And well done. (Hat tip to The Basketball Jones)
Someday I want to see Christopher Lloyd reprise his role as Reverend Jim Ignatowski from “Taxi.” That was a way funnier guy than Doc Brown.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 2
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10