Sep 9, 2011, 11:24 AM EDT
Sometimes Nike seems like a marketing company that happens to make some shoes on the side. They do that marketing thing oh, so well.
Take this latest ad, which features Kevin Durant and some guys from the original “Back to the Future” movies promoting a new Nike shoe (and an upcoming charity event). This “Back for the Future” ad is just clever and fun. And well done. (Hat tip to The Basketball Jones)
Someday I want to see Christopher Lloyd reprise his role as Reverend Jim Ignatowski from “Taxi.” That was a way funnier guy than Doc Brown.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 0
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 29
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17