Sep 9, 2011, 11:24 AM EDT
Sometimes Nike seems like a marketing company that happens to make some shoes on the side. They do that marketing thing oh, so well.
Take this latest ad, which features Kevin Durant and some guys from the original “Back to the Future” movies promoting a new Nike shoe (and an upcoming charity event). This “Back for the Future” ad is just clever and fun. And well done. (Hat tip to The Basketball Jones)
Someday I want to see Christopher Lloyd reprise his role as Reverend Jim Ignatowski from “Taxi.” That was a way funnier guy than Doc Brown.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 11
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 50
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 33
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11