Sep 8, 2011, 11:36 AM EDT
As LeBron James works his way through Asia on a Nike-sponsored tour (and if you don’t think it’s all about Nike, take a look at the setting in this video), he stopped to do a little Q&A with the fans.
LeBron has been consistently optimistic that there would be a season, and he states that again. He says he is training as if camps will open on time (don’t bet on that). And he sounds optimistic about the Heat’s chances, although he refuses to put a date on when they will win a ring. Which is a far cry from “not five, not six, not seven..” comments last year. (By the way, those of you out there saying LeBrom made that comment at a local Miami pep rally/introduction event and it therefore shouldn’t be blown up — you seem not to understand today’s world. Nothing is local. Nothing.)
Basically, these comments are pretty tame, but we bring them to you anyway so you can hate on them if you wish.
Video courtesy the Crossover Chronicles.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 2
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 18
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49