Sep 8, 2011, 11:36 AM EST
As LeBron James works his way through Asia on a Nike-sponsored tour (and if you don’t think it’s all about Nike, take a look at the setting in this video), he stopped to do a little Q&A with the fans.
LeBron has been consistently optimistic that there would be a season, and he states that again. He says he is training as if camps will open on time (don’t bet on that). And he sounds optimistic about the Heat’s chances, although he refuses to put a date on when they will win a ring. Which is a far cry from “not five, not six, not seven..” comments last year. (By the way, those of you out there saying LeBrom made that comment at a local Miami pep rally/introduction event and it therefore shouldn’t be blown up — you seem not to understand today’s world. Nothing is local. Nothing.)
Basically, these comments are pretty tame, but we bring them to you anyway so you can hate on them if you wish.
Video courtesy the Crossover Chronicles.
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 5
- The Extra Pass: The shot that won’t fade away, and Thursday’s recaps 2
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 7
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 13
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)