Sep 7, 2011, 12:17 PM EDT
This is what the lockout has reduced us to — watching Carmelo Anthony and his wife promote their new reality show on another morning show I never watch. But some of you, care.
The interview from Regis & Kelly is a reminder that while we think of players like Carmelo only as athletes they get pulled and pushed around by life like the rest of us. There are demands on their time, for tickets, there is family issues, there are shopping carts with wobbly wheels and all the annoyances of life that bother the rest of us. Like us, they need to find a way to rise above it.
Anyway, here you go. Enjoy.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 0
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24