Sep 7, 2011, 12:17 PM EST
This is what the lockout has reduced us to — watching Carmelo Anthony and his wife promote their new reality show on another morning show I never watch. But some of you, care.
The interview from Regis & Kelly is a reminder that while we think of players like Carmelo only as athletes they get pulled and pushed around by life like the rest of us. There are demands on their time, for tickets, there is family issues, there are shopping carts with wobbly wheels and all the annoyances of life that bother the rest of us. Like us, they need to find a way to rise above it.
Anyway, here you go. Enjoy.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13