Sep 7, 2011, 12:17 PM EDT
This is what the lockout has reduced us to — watching Carmelo Anthony and his wife promote their new reality show on another morning show I never watch. But some of you, care.
The interview from Regis & Kelly is a reminder that while we think of players like Carmelo only as athletes they get pulled and pushed around by life like the rest of us. There are demands on their time, for tickets, there is family issues, there are shopping carts with wobbly wheels and all the annoyances of life that bother the rest of us. Like us, they need to find a way to rise above it.
Anyway, here you go. Enjoy.
- Lakers GM Kupchak denies he, Howard talked about D’Antoni 0
- Kevin Love and Flip Saunders hitting it off 4
- Three things about Game 2: Tony Parker is that good but Randolph, Grizzlies figuring it out 4
- Spurs need overtime in Game 2 to beat Grizzlies, take a 2-0 series lead 2
- Cavaliers bask in another lottery victory 12
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (88)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (64)
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- PHT: Sharks take Game 4, pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm
- PBT: Grizzlies figuring out Spurs after Game 2