Sep 7, 2011, 12:17 PM EDT
This is what the lockout has reduced us to — watching Carmelo Anthony and his wife promote their new reality show on another morning show I never watch. But some of you, care.
The interview from Regis & Kelly is a reminder that while we think of players like Carmelo only as athletes they get pulled and pushed around by life like the rest of us. There are demands on their time, for tickets, there is family issues, there are shopping carts with wobbly wheels and all the annoyances of life that bother the rest of us. Like us, they need to find a way to rise above it.
Anyway, here you go. Enjoy.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 32
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23