Sep 7, 2011, 12:17 PM EDT
This is what the lockout has reduced us to — watching Carmelo Anthony and his wife promote their new reality show on another morning show I never watch. But some of you, care.
The interview from Regis & Kelly is a reminder that while we think of players like Carmelo only as athletes they get pulled and pushed around by life like the rest of us. There are demands on their time, for tickets, there is family issues, there are shopping carts with wobbly wheels and all the annoyances of life that bother the rest of us. Like us, they need to find a way to rise above it.
Anyway, here you go. Enjoy.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50