Sep 7, 2011, 8:42 AM EDT
I thought I had seen every variation of pop culture and LeBron James‘ “Decision,” but I was wrong.
Check out the mashup of The Decision and the science-fiction hit “Inception.” I could try to describe it, but it’s a lot like trying to describe that movie. Not easy, you just kind of need to see it.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 1
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 29