Sep 7, 2011, 8:42 AM EDT
I thought I had seen every variation of pop culture and LeBron James‘ “Decision,” but I was wrong.
Check out the mashup of The Decision and the science-fiction hit “Inception.” I could try to describe it, but it’s a lot like trying to describe that movie. Not easy, you just kind of need to see it.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 4
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 16
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6