Sep 7, 2011, 2:13 PM EST
Welcome to the latest in the series of “videos we are running because of the lockout”…
Dwight Howard is working is way through Asia as part of a tour to
sell a lot of shoes promote the NBA and the game of basketball. And, Howard is a clown at heart. So, put him in a room with a bunch of children, and you get a guy willing to play along.
Or in this case, dance along. This would have been way better if Howard were wearing traditional Mongolian dress, but we’ll take what we can get.
So which is more Dwight — this or planking with 100 Chinese youth?
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12