Sep 7, 2011, 2:13 PM EST
Welcome to the latest in the series of “videos we are running because of the lockout”…
Dwight Howard is working is way through Asia as part of a tour to
sell a lot of shoes promote the NBA and the game of basketball. And, Howard is a clown at heart. So, put him in a room with a bunch of children, and you get a guy willing to play along.
Or in this case, dance along. This would have been way better if Howard were wearing traditional Mongolian dress, but we’ll take what we can get.
So which is more Dwight — this or planking with 100 Chinese youth?
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14