Sep 7, 2011, 2:13 PM EDT
Welcome to the latest in the series of “videos we are running because of the lockout”…
Dwight Howard is working is way through Asia as part of a tour to
sell a lot of shoes promote the NBA and the game of basketball. And, Howard is a clown at heart. So, put him in a room with a bunch of children, and you get a guy willing to play along.
Or in this case, dance along. This would have been way better if Howard were wearing traditional Mongolian dress, but we’ll take what we can get.
So which is more Dwight — this or planking with 100 Chinese youth?
- Kevin Love pulling out of USA Basketball due to lingering likelihood of trade from Timberwolves 3
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 9
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 6
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16