Sep 7, 2011, 2:13 PM EST
Welcome to the latest in the series of “videos we are running because of the lockout”…
Dwight Howard is working is way through Asia as part of a tour to
sell a lot of shoes promote the NBA and the game of basketball. And, Howard is a clown at heart. So, put him in a room with a bunch of children, and you get a guy willing to play along.
Or in this case, dance along. This would have been way better if Howard were wearing traditional Mongolian dress, but we’ll take what we can get.
So which is more Dwight — this or planking with 100 Chinese youth?
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 0
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 27
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2