Sep 7, 2011, 2:13 PM EDT
Welcome to the latest in the series of “videos we are running because of the lockout”…
Dwight Howard is working is way through Asia as part of a tour to
sell a lot of shoes promote the NBA and the game of basketball. And, Howard is a clown at heart. So, put him in a room with a bunch of children, and you get a guy willing to play along.
Or in this case, dance along. This would have been way better if Howard were wearing traditional Mongolian dress, but we’ll take what we can get.
So which is more Dwight — this or planking with 100 Chinese youth?
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 27
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16