Sep 6, 2011, 6:10 PM EDT
During a recent tour of China the three got pulled into a dance off, and the results were… well, score one for the Chinese kids. The three American ballers even turned their backs on the youth.
At least CP3 got down and tried. After that, well, mom said if you can’t say anything nice….
Hat tip toEye on Basketball
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36