Sep 6, 2011, 6:10 PM EDT
During a recent tour of China the three got pulled into a dance off, and the results were… well, score one for the Chinese kids. The three American ballers even turned their backs on the youth.
At least CP3 got down and tried. After that, well, mom said if you can’t say anything nice….
Hat tip toEye on Basketball
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 7
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 7
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 19
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 64