Sep 6, 2011, 6:10 PM EDT
During a recent tour of China the three got pulled into a dance off, and the results were… well, score one for the Chinese kids. The three American ballers even turned their backs on the youth.
At least CP3 got down and tried. After that, well, mom said if you can’t say anything nice….
Hat tip toEye on Basketball
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 0
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 4
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16