Sep 6, 2011, 6:10 PM EST
During a recent tour of China the three got pulled into a dance off, and the results were… well, score one for the Chinese kids. The three American ballers even turned their backs on the youth.
At least CP3 got down and tried. After that, well, mom said if you can’t say anything nice….
Hat tip toEye on Basketball
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 0
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 4
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 37
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18