Sep 6, 2011, 6:10 PM EDT
During a recent tour of China the three got pulled into a dance off, and the results were… well, score one for the Chinese kids. The three American ballers even turned their backs on the youth.
At least CP3 got down and tried. After that, well, mom said if you can’t say anything nice….
Hat tip toEye on Basketball
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9