Sep 6, 2011, 11:10 AM EST
It was Luda Day weekend in Atlanta last weekend, where rapper Ludacris both throws some big parties and gives back to the community in Atlanta (such as taking 1,000 youth to see an Atlanta Braves game.
Below are the highlights, with plenty of Bieber. Because I know you secretly have all his stuff on your iPod. Admit it.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 10
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 22
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36