Sep 6, 2011, 11:10 AM EDT
It was Luda Day weekend in Atlanta last weekend, where rapper Ludacris both throws some big parties and gives back to the community in Atlanta (such as taking 1,000 youth to see an Atlanta Braves game.
Below are the highlights, with plenty of Bieber. Because I know you secretly have all his stuff on your iPod. Admit it.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 12
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 14
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 14
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 46