Sep 6, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
There was a time when Entourage was appointment television for me. Now, I’m waiting until the last season hits DVD. That said, I’ll watch. I like the characters, I like the glimpse into the life.
And I like the cameos — like Amar’e Stoudemire on Sunday’s episode.
Here’s the clip, where Turtle is trying to round up more money for a restaurant opening. The clip also includes Michael Strahan, Mark Texaria and Alex Rodriguez.
It also includes some NSFW language, so if that offends you do not push play.
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 7
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 46
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 68
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 34
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8