Sep 6, 2011, 1:08 PM EST
There was a time when Entourage was appointment television for me. Now, I’m waiting until the last season hits DVD. That said, I’ll watch. I like the characters, I like the glimpse into the life.
And I like the cameos — like Amar’e Stoudemire on Sunday’s episode.
Here’s the clip, where Turtle is trying to round up more money for a restaurant opening. The clip also includes Michael Strahan, Mark Texaria and Alex Rodriguez.
It also includes some NSFW language, so if that offends you do not push play.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42