Sep 6, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
There was a time when Entourage was appointment television for me. Now, I’m waiting until the last season hits DVD. That said, I’ll watch. I like the characters, I like the glimpse into the life.
And I like the cameos — like Amar’e Stoudemire on Sunday’s episode.
Here’s the clip, where Turtle is trying to round up more money for a restaurant opening. The clip also includes Michael Strahan, Mark Texaria and Alex Rodriguez.
It also includes some NSFW language, so if that offends you do not push play.
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 9
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 29
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 42
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24