Sep 6, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
There was a time when Entourage was appointment television for me. Now, I’m waiting until the last season hits DVD. That said, I’ll watch. I like the characters, I like the glimpse into the life.
And I like the cameos — like Amar’e Stoudemire on Sunday’s episode.
Here’s the clip, where Turtle is trying to round up more money for a restaurant opening. The clip also includes Michael Strahan, Mark Texaria and Alex Rodriguez.
It also includes some NSFW language, so if that offends you do not push play.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 17
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10