Sep 6, 2011, 1:08 PM EST
There was a time when Entourage was appointment television for me. Now, I’m waiting until the last season hits DVD. That said, I’ll watch. I like the characters, I like the glimpse into the life.
And I like the cameos — like Amar’e Stoudemire on Sunday’s episode.
Here’s the clip, where Turtle is trying to round up more money for a restaurant opening. The clip also includes Michael Strahan, Mark Texaria and Alex Rodriguez.
It also includes some NSFW language, so if that offends you do not push play.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 7
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 1
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9