Sep 6, 2011, 3:19 PM EST
Tayshaun Prince is the kind of basketball player you want on your team — long lanky defender who can disrupt on the wing, can knock down shots and create his own looks. The man has an NBA ring and an Olympic gold medal for a reason.
What he is not is a good pitcher.
Prince was asked to throw out the opening pitch at the Lexington Legends game the other day (remember, he went to Kentucky) and… well, it’s not good. You need to get to the 2:40 mark of this video, which we found via Ball Don’t Lie.
If the Pistons are looking to trade Prince, as has been rumored, we can rule out the Tigers now.
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 15
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 21
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)