Sep 6, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
Tayshaun Prince is the kind of basketball player you want on your team — long lanky defender who can disrupt on the wing, can knock down shots and create his own looks. The man has an NBA ring and an Olympic gold medal for a reason.
What he is not is a good pitcher.
Prince was asked to throw out the opening pitch at the Lexington Legends game the other day (remember, he went to Kentucky) and… well, it’s not good. You need to get to the 2:40 mark of this video, which we found via Ball Don’t Lie.
If the Pistons are looking to trade Prince, as has been rumored, we can rule out the Tigers now.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15