Sep 6, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
Tayshaun Prince is the kind of basketball player you want on your team — long lanky defender who can disrupt on the wing, can knock down shots and create his own looks. The man has an NBA ring and an Olympic gold medal for a reason.
What he is not is a good pitcher.
Prince was asked to throw out the opening pitch at the Lexington Legends game the other day (remember, he went to Kentucky) and… well, it’s not good. You need to get to the 2:40 mark of this video, which we found via Ball Don’t Lie.
If the Pistons are looking to trade Prince, as has been rumored, we can rule out the Tigers now.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31