Sep 6, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
Tayshaun Prince is the kind of basketball player you want on your team — long lanky defender who can disrupt on the wing, can knock down shots and create his own looks. The man has an NBA ring and an Olympic gold medal for a reason.
What he is not is a good pitcher.
Prince was asked to throw out the opening pitch at the Lexington Legends game the other day (remember, he went to Kentucky) and… well, it’s not good. You need to get to the 2:40 mark of this video, which we found via Ball Don’t Lie.
If the Pistons are looking to trade Prince, as has been rumored, we can rule out the Tigers now.
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (88)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Live Extra: Watch Bruins-Rangers, Game 3
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4