Sep 6, 2011, 3:19 PM EST
Tayshaun Prince is the kind of basketball player you want on your team — long lanky defender who can disrupt on the wing, can knock down shots and create his own looks. The man has an NBA ring and an Olympic gold medal for a reason.
What he is not is a good pitcher.
Prince was asked to throw out the opening pitch at the Lexington Legends game the other day (remember, he went to Kentucky) and… well, it’s not good. You need to get to the 2:40 mark of this video, which we found via Ball Don’t Lie.
If the Pistons are looking to trade Prince, as has been rumored, we can rule out the Tigers now.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 0
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 5
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 13
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8