Sep 5, 2011, 10:35 AM EDT
We bring it to you without comment because: 1) I of the white man’s overbite dancing style should mock nobody’s else’s dancing; 2) I have never watched DWTS so maybe preparing wearing white socks is the norm. Maybe performing in white sox is the norm, although I tend to doubt that.
At least Artest is doing this for a good cause. The show starts Sept. 19.
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 22
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 21
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2