Sep 5, 2011, 10:35 AM EDT
We bring it to you without comment because: 1) I of the white man’s overbite dancing style should mock nobody’s else’s dancing; 2) I have never watched DWTS so maybe preparing wearing white socks is the norm. Maybe performing in white sox is the norm, although I tend to doubt that.
At least Artest is doing this for a good cause. The show starts Sept. 19.
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 1
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 3
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 7
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 5
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 34
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 82
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 20