Sep 5, 2011, 10:35 AM EST
We bring it to you without comment because: 1) I of the white man’s overbite dancing style should mock nobody’s else’s dancing; 2) I have never watched DWTS so maybe preparing wearing white socks is the norm. Maybe performing in white sox is the norm, although I tend to doubt that.
At least Artest is doing this for a good cause. The show starts Sept. 19.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 16
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 29
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 41