Sep 5, 2011, 10:35 AM EST
We bring it to you without comment because: 1) I of the white man’s overbite dancing style should mock nobody’s else’s dancing; 2) I have never watched DWTS so maybe preparing wearing white socks is the norm. Maybe performing in white sox is the norm, although I tend to doubt that.
At least Artest is doing this for a good cause. The show starts Sept. 19.
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 6
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 24
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6