Sep 3, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
It was the game that started the buzz — West Coast vs. East Coast, Los Angeles vs. Washington D.C., Goodman League vs. Drew League. It was the game that set the stage for Goodman vs. Melo and soon Goodman vs. Rucker.
The Drew League wanted a rematch — Drew lost by 1 point, there was questionable officiating, and the Drew League guys were never told you can’t even foul out of the game. A couple of days ago, the Drew League tweeted that the rematch was coming.
Not so much. The rematch is not happening, according to the official Drew League twitter account.
Drew kept our promise but Goodman League did not so as of right now there will NOT be a rematch game in LA. We have moved on so stay tune.
Dont worry we figured they was gonna flake out, we already have other things line up, i will keep you guys posted!
Goodman is lined up to play Rucker Park in New York. But they are not playing Drew, which has some other stunt up its sleeve. Sorry James Harden, you don’t get a second shot at Durant… well, not until training camps open.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 17
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 15
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 13
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20