Sep 3, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
It was the game that started the buzz — West Coast vs. East Coast, Los Angeles vs. Washington D.C., Goodman League vs. Drew League. It was the game that set the stage for Goodman vs. Melo and soon Goodman vs. Rucker.
The Drew League wanted a rematch — Drew lost by 1 point, there was questionable officiating, and the Drew League guys were never told you can’t even foul out of the game. A couple of days ago, the Drew League tweeted that the rematch was coming.
Not so much. The rematch is not happening, according to the official Drew League twitter account.
Drew kept our promise but Goodman League did not so as of right now there will NOT be a rematch game in LA. We have moved on so stay tune.
Dont worry we figured they was gonna flake out, we already have other things line up, i will keep you guys posted!
Goodman is lined up to play Rucker Park in New York. But they are not playing Drew, which has some other stunt up its sleeve. Sorry James Harden, you don’t get a second shot at Durant… well, not until training camps open.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 18
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 66
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8