Sep 2, 2011, 6:02 PM EDT
Marc Spears of Yahoo! Sports has the story:
Rockets rookie F @ChandlerParsonsagrees to contract with France Cholet with an NBA out as early as Oct. 3, agent Mark Bartelstien tells Y!.
The 6-10 Florida alum was taken by the Rockets with the 38th overall pick in the draft, and was named the SEC player of the year in his final season with the Gators. Parsons’ versatility for a big man should make him a good fit overseas, but I’m sure the Rockets would like to see him practicing with their team the instant the lockout gets resolved.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 6
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 15
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18