Sep 2, 2011, 2:47 PM EDT
Planking is dead. Your grandma knows what planking is, heck, she probably has done it with her friends in the mall. It just takes her a lot longer to get back up.
But it’s not done for Dwight Howard and his friends in China. Below is a photo courtesy the twitter account of CNBC business reporter Darren Rovell (who gets his show on Versus/NBC Sports Network soon, we’re pumped for that). These people are forming the adidas logo while planking. That’s Howard in the middle.
We bring this to you because… well, it’s a getaway Friday before Labor Day during an NBA lockout. We’re not exactly flush with actual news here.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 9
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 11
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18