Sep 2, 2011, 2:47 PM EDT
Planking is dead. Your grandma knows what planking is, heck, she probably has done it with her friends in the mall. It just takes her a lot longer to get back up.
But it’s not done for Dwight Howard and his friends in China. Below is a photo courtesy the twitter account of CNBC business reporter Darren Rovell (who gets his show on Versus/NBC Sports Network soon, we’re pumped for that). These people are forming the adidas logo while planking. That’s Howard in the middle.
We bring this to you because… well, it’s a getaway Friday before Labor Day during an NBA lockout. We’re not exactly flush with actual news here.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15