Sep 2, 2011, 2:47 PM EDT
Planking is dead. Your grandma knows what planking is, heck, she probably has done it with her friends in the mall. It just takes her a lot longer to get back up.
But it’s not done for Dwight Howard and his friends in China. Below is a photo courtesy the twitter account of CNBC business reporter Darren Rovell (who gets his show on Versus/NBC Sports Network soon, we’re pumped for that). These people are forming the adidas logo while planking. That’s Howard in the middle.
We bring this to you because… well, it’s a getaway Friday before Labor Day during an NBA lockout. We’re not exactly flush with actual news here.
- Lakers GM Kupchak denies he, Howard talked about D’Antoni 1
- Kevin Love and Flip Saunders hitting it off 5
- Three things about Game 2: Tony Parker is that good but Randolph, Grizzlies figuring it out 5
- Spurs need overtime in Game 2 to beat Grizzlies, take a 2-0 series lead 2
- Cavaliers bask in another lottery victory 12
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (88)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (64)
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- HBT: Soriano calls out Harper after blown save
- PHT: Sharks take Game 4, pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm