Sep 2, 2011, 2:47 PM EDT
Planking is dead. Your grandma knows what planking is, heck, she probably has done it with her friends in the mall. It just takes her a lot longer to get back up.
But it’s not done for Dwight Howard and his friends in China. Below is a photo courtesy the twitter account of CNBC business reporter Darren Rovell (who gets his show on Versus/NBC Sports Network soon, we’re pumped for that). These people are forming the adidas logo while planking. That’s Howard in the middle.
We bring this to you because… well, it’s a getaway Friday before Labor Day during an NBA lockout. We’re not exactly flush with actual news here.
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 0
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 6
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 14
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35