Sep 2, 2011, 2:47 PM EST
Planking is dead. Your grandma knows what planking is, heck, she probably has done it with her friends in the mall. It just takes her a lot longer to get back up.
But it’s not done for Dwight Howard and his friends in China. Below is a photo courtesy the twitter account of CNBC business reporter Darren Rovell (who gets his show on Versus/NBC Sports Network soon, we’re pumped for that). These people are forming the adidas logo while planking. That’s Howard in the middle.
We bring this to you because… well, it’s a getaway Friday before Labor Day during an NBA lockout. We’re not exactly flush with actual news here.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9