Sep 1, 2011, 9:48 PM EST
KD rolled in late (which is why the game started 45 minutes late) and then proceeded to drop 59 while often guarded by LeBron. In return, LeBron dropped 42 including the three that pretty much sealed the win for the Melo League.
The guys at Ballislife.com — some of the best video guys out there — put together a great highlight package of the two going back and forth. Enjoy. This may be the best basketball you get to watch for entirely too long.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 15
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6