Sep 1, 2011, 1:59 PM EST
We’re pumped about Toronto Raptors rookie Jonas Valanciunas — the No. 5 pick tore up the FIBA under-19 World Championships. Sure, he didn’t get off the bench for Lithuania in his first EuroBasket game, but we’d like to think it’s because they are saving him as a secret weapon.
And now, finally the Valanciunas rap song we have all been waiting for.
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 0
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 6
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 9
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)