Sep 1, 2011, 1:59 PM EDT
We’re pumped about Toronto Raptors rookie Jonas Valanciunas — the No. 5 pick tore up the FIBA under-19 World Championships. Sure, he didn’t get off the bench for Lithuania in his first EuroBasket game, but we’d like to think it’s because they are saving him as a secret weapon.
And now, finally the Valanciunas rap song we have all been waiting for.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 5
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 11
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 14
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11