Sep 1, 2011, 1:49 AM EDT
We brought you the report out of China Wednesday that both Paul Pierce and Michael Beasley suffered an asthma attack during a recent tournament where they had to play in a smoke-filled arena. And by smoke filled we mean cigarette, as in the fans are all smoking in the arena.
But Paul Pierce says that is not true. He tweeted this on Wednesday.
Me and Mike had a great trip to china and since when did I ever have asthma
Fair enough. We thought it only fair to set the record straight. And it’s a reminder to everyone that we should take the reports that come out of some overseas outlets with a grain of salt. Or maybe a shaker.
That said, the reports of Beasley suffering a fractured wrist seem to be accurate.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 16
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7