Sep 1, 2011, 1:49 AM EST
We brought you the report out of China Wednesday that both Paul Pierce and Michael Beasley suffered an asthma attack during a recent tournament where they had to play in a smoke-filled arena. And by smoke filled we mean cigarette, as in the fans are all smoking in the arena.
But Paul Pierce says that is not true. He tweeted this on Wednesday.
Me and Mike had a great trip to china and since when did I ever have asthma
Fair enough. We thought it only fair to set the record straight. And it’s a reminder to everyone that we should take the reports that come out of some overseas outlets with a grain of salt. Or maybe a shaker.
That said, the reports of Beasley suffering a fractured wrist seem to be accurate.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 17
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11