Sep 1, 2011, 1:49 AM EDT
We brought you the report out of China Wednesday that both Paul Pierce and Michael Beasley suffered an asthma attack during a recent tournament where they had to play in a smoke-filled arena. And by smoke filled we mean cigarette, as in the fans are all smoking in the arena.
But Paul Pierce says that is not true. He tweeted this on Wednesday.
Me and Mike had a great trip to china and since when did I ever have asthma
Fair enough. We thought it only fair to set the record straight. And it’s a reminder to everyone that we should take the reports that come out of some overseas outlets with a grain of salt. Or maybe a shaker.
That said, the reports of Beasley suffering a fractured wrist seem to be accurate.
- Preview: Did Grizzlies figure out Spurs or will Game 3 be more of the same? 0
- George Hill says only God is scarier to face than LeBron James 20
- LeBron James commits two costly turnovers in final minute of Game 2 loss to Pacers 21
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 17
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 27
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (70)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (61)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona