Aug 31, 2011, 10:31 AM EDT
They put on a real show in Baltimore Tuesday night.
Kevin Durant one-on-one with LeBron James. Carmelo Anthony looking healthy. Eric Bledsoe flying through the air. Josh Selby showing us he can flat out sky. It was so much that the one video highlight package we brought you wasn’t enough. So here is another via Hoopsmixtape.com (via The Basketball Jones).
One thing that leaps out at me from these highlights — Durant’s handles have gotten better this summer. That and Selby can fly.
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 2
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 5
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 16
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 16
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34