Aug 31, 2011, 10:31 AM EDT
They put on a real show in Baltimore Tuesday night.
Kevin Durant one-on-one with LeBron James. Carmelo Anthony looking healthy. Eric Bledsoe flying through the air. Josh Selby showing us he can flat out sky. It was so much that the one video highlight package we brought you wasn’t enough. So here is another via Hoopsmixtape.com (via The Basketball Jones).
One thing that leaps out at me from these highlights — Durant’s handles have gotten better this summer. That and Selby can fly.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13