Aug 31, 2011, 10:31 AM EDT
They put on a real show in Baltimore Tuesday night.
Kevin Durant one-on-one with LeBron James. Carmelo Anthony looking healthy. Eric Bledsoe flying through the air. Josh Selby showing us he can flat out sky. It was so much that the one video highlight package we brought you wasn’t enough. So here is another via Hoopsmixtape.com (via The Basketball Jones).
One thing that leaps out at me from these highlights — Durant’s handles have gotten better this summer. That and Selby can fly.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9