Aug 31, 2011, 10:09 PM EST
Yes, you read that headline right.
Dwight Howard is in Japan
to sell a lot of adidas to promote the game of basketball around the globe. He’s am ambassador like that.
This video is of Howard, in Japan, dunking on what looks to be an 11-12 foot rim suspended from a stuffed giraffe’s neck. Not sure what more I can say. (hat tip to Eye on Basketball)
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13