Aug 31, 2011, 10:09 PM EDT
Yes, you read that headline right.
Dwight Howard is in Japan
to sell a lot of adidas to promote the game of basketball around the globe. He’s am ambassador like that.
This video is of Howard, in Japan, dunking on what looks to be an 11-12 foot rim suspended from a stuffed giraffe’s neck. Not sure what more I can say. (hat tip to Eye on Basketball)
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 4
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 15
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 24
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29