Aug 31, 2011, 12:53 PM EST
Sure doesn’t look like we will have basketball come October (the first preseason game is scheduled for Oct. 9, and it’s about as likely to happen as my date with Mila Kunis that night.
But the Knicks might still be working out together in October.
“Most likely I think as the month goes on, probably early October, well start getting guys together,” Anthony said. “I’ll make it my duty to get guys together whether it’s in LA, New York or a neutral place.”
Amar’e Stoudemire already is doing this. So, as the first sign of those two pillars of the franchise playing together rather than playing next to each other, maybe they could organize this together. Just a thought.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)