Aug 31, 2011, 12:53 PM EDT
Sure doesn’t look like we will have basketball come October (the first preseason game is scheduled for Oct. 9, and it’s about as likely to happen as my date with Mila Kunis that night.
But the Knicks might still be working out together in October.
“Most likely I think as the month goes on, probably early October, well start getting guys together,” Anthony said. “I’ll make it my duty to get guys together whether it’s in LA, New York or a neutral place.”
Amar’e Stoudemire already is doing this. So, as the first sign of those two pillars of the franchise playing together rather than playing next to each other, maybe they could organize this together. Just a thought.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 23
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 38
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12