Aug 30, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
That didn’t take long, but then gamblers are not a patient lot. They want their odds quickly.
The odds are already up at bodog.com if you want to bet on the winner of Dancing with the Stars. And if for some reason you think Ron Artest is a good bet – despite he himself saying he can’t dance — you can make good money.
Artest comes out of the gate at 10-1, the same odds as David Arquette.
Your early favorite is Elisabetta Canalis, the Italian actress who apparently is in that TNT show Leverage that was overhyped during the playoffs (I say apparently because I have never watched the show and couldn’t pick her out of a crowd). She is at 3-1, with Carson Kressley (the fashion guy from “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”) at 4-1 and Kristin Cavallari (The Hills) at 5-1.
Artest is expected to better than Ricki Lake at least (15-1).
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15