Aug 30, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
That didn’t take long, but then gamblers are not a patient lot. They want their odds quickly.
The odds are already up at bodog.com if you want to bet on the winner of Dancing with the Stars. And if for some reason you think Ron Artest is a good bet – despite he himself saying he can’t dance — you can make good money.
Artest comes out of the gate at 10-1, the same odds as David Arquette.
Your early favorite is Elisabetta Canalis, the Italian actress who apparently is in that TNT show Leverage that was overhyped during the playoffs (I say apparently because I have never watched the show and couldn’t pick her out of a crowd). She is at 3-1, with Carson Kressley (the fashion guy from “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”) at 4-1 and Kristin Cavallari (The Hills) at 5-1.
Artest is expected to better than Ricki Lake at least (15-1).
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 0
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 1
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0
- CP3 who? Clippers come from behind to take Game 1 from Rockets on road. 23
- Bulls ride hot start, strong shooting night to Game 1 win in Cleveland 24
- Chris Paul out for Game 1 of Clippers-Rockets series 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry is the MVP for a modern NBA 13
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Previews: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls 6