Aug 30, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
That didn’t take long, but then gamblers are not a patient lot. They want their odds quickly.
The odds are already up at bodog.com if you want to bet on the winner of Dancing with the Stars. And if for some reason you think Ron Artest is a good bet – despite he himself saying he can’t dance — you can make good money.
Artest comes out of the gate at 10-1, the same odds as David Arquette.
Your early favorite is Elisabetta Canalis, the Italian actress who apparently is in that TNT show Leverage that was overhyped during the playoffs (I say apparently because I have never watched the show and couldn’t pick her out of a crowd). She is at 3-1, with Carson Kressley (the fashion guy from “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”) at 4-1 and Kristin Cavallari (The Hills) at 5-1.
Artest is expected to better than Ricki Lake at least (15-1).
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 8
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 5
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10