Aug 30, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
That didn’t take long, but then gamblers are not a patient lot. They want their odds quickly.
The odds are already up at bodog.com if you want to bet on the winner of Dancing with the Stars. And if for some reason you think Ron Artest is a good bet – despite he himself saying he can’t dance — you can make good money.
Artest comes out of the gate at 10-1, the same odds as David Arquette.
Your early favorite is Elisabetta Canalis, the Italian actress who apparently is in that TNT show Leverage that was overhyped during the playoffs (I say apparently because I have never watched the show and couldn’t pick her out of a crowd). She is at 3-1, with Carson Kressley (the fashion guy from “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”) at 4-1 and Kristin Cavallari (The Hills) at 5-1.
Artest is expected to better than Ricki Lake at least (15-1).
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7