Aug 30, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
That didn’t take long, but then gamblers are not a patient lot. They want their odds quickly.
The odds are already up at bodog.com if you want to bet on the winner of Dancing with the Stars. And if for some reason you think Ron Artest is a good bet – despite he himself saying he can’t dance — you can make good money.
Artest comes out of the gate at 10-1, the same odds as David Arquette.
Your early favorite is Elisabetta Canalis, the Italian actress who apparently is in that TNT show Leverage that was overhyped during the playoffs (I say apparently because I have never watched the show and couldn’t pick her out of a crowd). She is at 3-1, with Carson Kressley (the fashion guy from “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”) at 4-1 and Kristin Cavallari (The Hills) at 5-1.
Artest is expected to better than Ricki Lake at least (15-1).
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14