Aug 30, 2011, 1:25 PM EST
And you can get a look at fashionista Wade in the pages of VMAN Magazine starting Thursday when the magazine lands on your doorstep. What, you don’t subscribe? Well, I guess you can get it at a newsstand, but we need to talk. Anyway, there was a preview at The Post Game (via I am a GM). The magazine also talked to fashion experts about Wade, and of course they gushed about him.
“Dwayne Wade has mastered the art of being a brand,” says image consultant Amanda Guralski. “His fashion has evolved just like his basketball skills, going from signature hats to tailored suits. His look is classy, clean, professional and he captures the art of using color in ways that many people are reluctant to try.”
Took the words right out of my mouth. The pictures are below.
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 0
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 5
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)