Aug 30, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
And you can get a look at fashionista Wade in the pages of VMAN Magazine starting Thursday when the magazine lands on your doorstep. What, you don’t subscribe? Well, I guess you can get it at a newsstand, but we need to talk. Anyway, there was a preview at The Post Game (via I am a GM). The magazine also talked to fashion experts about Wade, and of course they gushed about him.
“Dwayne Wade has mastered the art of being a brand,” says image consultant Amanda Guralski. “His fashion has evolved just like his basketball skills, going from signature hats to tailored suits. His look is classy, clean, professional and he captures the art of using color in ways that many people are reluctant to try.”
Took the words right out of my mouth. The pictures are below.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50