Aug 30, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
And you can get a look at fashionista Wade in the pages of VMAN Magazine starting Thursday when the magazine lands on your doorstep. What, you don’t subscribe? Well, I guess you can get it at a newsstand, but we need to talk. Anyway, there was a preview at The Post Game (via I am a GM). The magazine also talked to fashion experts about Wade, and of course they gushed about him.
“Dwayne Wade has mastered the art of being a brand,” says image consultant Amanda Guralski. “His fashion has evolved just like his basketball skills, going from signature hats to tailored suits. His look is classy, clean, professional and he captures the art of using color in ways that many people are reluctant to try.”
Took the words right out of my mouth. The pictures are below.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17