Aug 29, 2011, 4:30 PM EST
There are so many NBA players both talking to and signing with overseas teams that we collect them in a daily roundup. I do this in bullet points because I am a blogger. Agent Mulder could more easily ignore a conspiracy than I could ignore the chance to use bullet points.
• Patty Mills is headed back to his native Australia and will play for the Melbourne Tigers. Yes, he has an opt out clause.
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 0
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 1
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 14
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)