Aug 29, 2011, 4:30 PM EDT
There are so many NBA players both talking to and signing with overseas teams that we collect them in a daily roundup. I do this in bullet points because I am a blogger. Agent Mulder could more easily ignore a conspiracy than I could ignore the chance to use bullet points.
• Patty Mills is headed back to his native Australia and will play for the Melbourne Tigers. Yes, he has an opt out clause.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 28
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18