Aug 29, 2011, 11:06 AM EDT
Reports out of China are a little sketchy, but it could be bad news for Timberwolves forward Michael Beasley.
Report: Michael Beasley suffered wrist injury in Sunday night at China Championships, had to get wrist re-examined, possible wrist break.
Here is the link to the actual story from HoopChina.com, where they say the same thing but makes it seem like a fracture is the more likely outcome.
Beasley was on a team with Paul Pierce playing a Chinese team and he had scored 32 points in the game when the injury occurred. The injury happened in the game and felt worse the next morning.
If it is a break, it is something that could stretch into the season even with a lockout. It might take two or three months to heal and get his strength back, and it is possible the lockout will be solved by then.
We will keep you updated on the outcome.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 1
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 13
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 39
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 22
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29