Aug 29, 2011, 11:06 AM EST
Reports out of China are a little sketchy, but it could be bad news for Timberwolves forward Michael Beasley.
Report: Michael Beasley suffered wrist injury in Sunday night at China Championships, had to get wrist re-examined, possible wrist break.
Here is the link to the actual story from HoopChina.com, where they say the same thing but makes it seem like a fracture is the more likely outcome.
Beasley was on a team with Paul Pierce playing a Chinese team and he had scored 32 points in the game when the injury occurred. The injury happened in the game and felt worse the next morning.
If it is a break, it is something that could stretch into the season even with a lockout. It might take two or three months to heal and get his strength back, and it is possible the lockout will be solved by then.
We will keep you updated on the outcome.
- What rust? Russell Westbrook returns, puts up 32 points in 24 minutes (VIDEO) 2
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 3
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8