Aug 29, 2011, 11:06 AM EST
Reports out of China are a little sketchy, but it could be bad news for Timberwolves forward Michael Beasley.
Report: Michael Beasley suffered wrist injury in Sunday night at China Championships, had to get wrist re-examined, possible wrist break.
Here is the link to the actual story from HoopChina.com, where they say the same thing but makes it seem like a fracture is the more likely outcome.
Beasley was on a team with Paul Pierce playing a Chinese team and he had scored 32 points in the game when the injury occurred. The injury happened in the game and felt worse the next morning.
If it is a break, it is something that could stretch into the season even with a lockout. It might take two or three months to heal and get his strength back, and it is possible the lockout will be solved by then.
We will keep you updated on the outcome.
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 6
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 8
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 15
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12
- Report: Lakers expect Kobe Bryant to miss rest of season 19