Aug 28, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
Apparently Kevin Durant‘s website is starting a new feature called “The 35th Hour.” See, because, Kevin Durant wears No.35. It’s a pun, of sorts. A play on words. Anyway, one of their promos is out, and features a video of Durant doing a pretty ridiculous dance after bowling a strike.
Check it out:
Why is this in any way noteworthy? Because Durant’s so busy being humble and helpful on the floor, you never really get to see this side of him. He’s not a stone-cold-killer, but if anyone’s doing silly, unnecessary celebrating on the Thunder, it’s Nate Robinson.
If this is a show built to expand on Durant’s personality, it’s got to be careful. The biggest and best thing about Durant is that he doesn’t try that hard to get people to like him, he’s just naturally humble. You’ve got to watch what path you take with Durant. At the same time, getting to know him better might help. And if nothing else, we get more ridiculous content. Like this.
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 1
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 8
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 14
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 26
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12