Aug 28, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
Apparently Kevin Durant‘s website is starting a new feature called “The 35th Hour.” See, because, Kevin Durant wears No.35. It’s a pun, of sorts. A play on words. Anyway, one of their promos is out, and features a video of Durant doing a pretty ridiculous dance after bowling a strike.
Check it out:
Why is this in any way noteworthy? Because Durant’s so busy being humble and helpful on the floor, you never really get to see this side of him. He’s not a stone-cold-killer, but if anyone’s doing silly, unnecessary celebrating on the Thunder, it’s Nate Robinson.
If this is a show built to expand on Durant’s personality, it’s got to be careful. The biggest and best thing about Durant is that he doesn’t try that hard to get people to like him, he’s just naturally humble. You’ve got to watch what path you take with Durant. At the same time, getting to know him better might help. And if nothing else, we get more ridiculous content. Like this.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15