Aug 28, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
Apparently Kevin Durant‘s website is starting a new feature called “The 35th Hour.” See, because, Kevin Durant wears No.35. It’s a pun, of sorts. A play on words. Anyway, one of their promos is out, and features a video of Durant doing a pretty ridiculous dance after bowling a strike.
Check it out:
Why is this in any way noteworthy? Because Durant’s so busy being humble and helpful on the floor, you never really get to see this side of him. He’s not a stone-cold-killer, but if anyone’s doing silly, unnecessary celebrating on the Thunder, it’s Nate Robinson.
If this is a show built to expand on Durant’s personality, it’s got to be careful. The biggest and best thing about Durant is that he doesn’t try that hard to get people to like him, he’s just naturally humble. You’ve got to watch what path you take with Durant. At the same time, getting to know him better might help. And if nothing else, we get more ridiculous content. Like this.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 1
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 6
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 5
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 6
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 15