Aug 26, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
There are so many NBA players both talking to and signing with overseas teams that we collect them in a daily roundup. We do this in bullet points because we are bloggers and that is what we do.
• Despite the reports that came out yesterday, Denver Nugget Wilson Chandler has not inked a deal with Olimpia Milano of Italy. Both Chandler’s agent and the GM of Milano said that there is no deal. But they are talking, there may be one soon.
• Lost in the sadness of the delay over his name change is this note — Ron Artest is waiting until after Nov. 22 to decide whether or not to play in England. Insurance issues may mess up him playing with the Cheshire Jets, but he said he wants to play somewhere small, not for one of the big teams in Europe.
• D.J. Strawberry, who bounced around the NBA for a few years (Suns, Rockets, Lakers, Hornets) but played last year in Lithuania, has signed to stay overseas with Hapoel Jerusalem.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 0
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 3
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 5
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 4
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 12