Aug 26, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
There are so many NBA players both talking to and signing with overseas teams that we collect them in a daily roundup. We do this in bullet points because we are bloggers and that is what we do.
• Despite the reports that came out yesterday, Denver Nugget Wilson Chandler has not inked a deal with Olimpia Milano of Italy. Both Chandler’s agent and the GM of Milano said that there is no deal. But they are talking, there may be one soon.
• Lost in the sadness of the delay over his name change is this note — Ron Artest is waiting until after Nov. 22 to decide whether or not to play in England. Insurance issues may mess up him playing with the Cheshire Jets, but he said he wants to play somewhere small, not for one of the big teams in Europe.
• D.J. Strawberry, who bounced around the NBA for a few years (Suns, Rockets, Lakers, Hornets) but played last year in Lithuania, has signed to stay overseas with Hapoel Jerusalem.
- Klay Thompson says he expects to play next season with Warriors, not be traded 0
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 24
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 55
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 58
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19