Aug 25, 2011, 11:43 AM EDT
Jordan Farmar — one of the handful of Jewish players in the NBA — will play during the lockout for Maccabi Tel Aviv, essentially the Yankees of the Israeli league and a European powerhouse.
And they are pretty excited to have him there — this is video of his arrival at the airport. (hat tip to I am a GM)
Best part of this: Farmar is wearing a “nice Jewish boy” T-shirt.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 11
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10