Aug 24, 2011, 6:12 PM EDT
Every other major star has done it, now it was Derrick Rose’s turn to be on the promotional tour through China and surrounding lands.
As part of a clinic in Hong Kong, he played a little one-on-one against Pakho, a singer and songwriter based out of Hong Kong. If Wikipedia is to be believed, he represented Hong Kong in some level of organized basketball at some point.
For the record, he can go to the right and hit the little floater, but as for the rest of his game he’s not getting an invite to Bulls camp. Still, we bring you the video, via SLAM, because we care. And there’s a lockout going on so this works.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3