Aug 24, 2011, 6:12 PM EDT
Every other major star has done it, now it was Derrick Rose’s turn to be on the promotional tour through China and surrounding lands.
As part of a clinic in Hong Kong, he played a little one-on-one against Pakho, a singer and songwriter based out of Hong Kong. If Wikipedia is to be believed, he represented Hong Kong in some level of organized basketball at some point.
For the record, he can go to the right and hit the little floater, but as for the rest of his game he’s not getting an invite to Bulls camp. Still, we bring you the video, via SLAM, because we care. And there’s a lockout going on so this works.
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 13
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9