Aug 24, 2011, 6:12 PM EST
Every other major star has done it, now it was Derrick Rose’s turn to be on the promotional tour through China and surrounding lands.
As part of a clinic in Hong Kong, he played a little one-on-one against Pakho, a singer and songwriter based out of Hong Kong. If Wikipedia is to be believed, he represented Hong Kong in some level of organized basketball at some point.
For the record, he can go to the right and hit the little floater, but as for the rest of his game he’s not getting an invite to Bulls camp. Still, we bring you the video, via SLAM, because we care. And there’s a lockout going on so this works.
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 0
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 2
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 25
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)