Aug 24, 2011, 6:12 PM EDT
Every other major star has done it, now it was Derrick Rose’s turn to be on the promotional tour through China and surrounding lands.
As part of a clinic in Hong Kong, he played a little one-on-one against Pakho, a singer and songwriter based out of Hong Kong. If Wikipedia is to be believed, he represented Hong Kong in some level of organized basketball at some point.
For the record, he can go to the right and hit the little floater, but as for the rest of his game he’s not getting an invite to Bulls camp. Still, we bring you the video, via SLAM, because we care. And there’s a lockout going on so this works.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18