Aug 24, 2011, 6:12 PM EST
Every other major star has done it, now it was Derrick Rose’s turn to be on the promotional tour through China and surrounding lands.
As part of a clinic in Hong Kong, he played a little one-on-one against Pakho, a singer and songwriter based out of Hong Kong. If Wikipedia is to be believed, he represented Hong Kong in some level of organized basketball at some point.
For the record, he can go to the right and hit the little floater, but as for the rest of his game he’s not getting an invite to Bulls camp. Still, we bring you the video, via SLAM, because we care. And there’s a lockout going on so this works.
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 47
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5