Aug 24, 2011, 3:27 PM EDT
Here is our almost daily round-up of which NBA players have signed overseas, which have not, and which could not find Europe on a map.
• Brian Scalabrine is about to make Italy more fun. He is getting a tryout the next couple weeks with the Italian club Treviso (a EuroLeague club that has E’Twaun Moore and Jeff Adrien on the roster). He still has to earn a deal with the team. Scalabrine is a free agent so the club does not have to give him an opt-out clause to return to the NBA when the lockout ends.
• The Nuggets Danilo Gallinari is denying reports in Italy that he signed to play for Olimpia Milano during the lockout. It could still happen — this is the team he played for before coming to the NBA — but he denies a deal is in place now.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38