Aug 24, 2011, 3:27 PM EDT
Here is our almost daily round-up of which NBA players have signed overseas, which have not, and which could not find Europe on a map.
• Brian Scalabrine is about to make Italy more fun. He is getting a tryout the next couple weeks with the Italian club Treviso (a EuroLeague club that has E’Twaun Moore and Jeff Adrien on the roster). He still has to earn a deal with the team. Scalabrine is a free agent so the club does not have to give him an opt-out clause to return to the NBA when the lockout ends.
• The Nuggets Danilo Gallinari is denying reports in Italy that he signed to play for Olimpia Milano during the lockout. It could still happen — this is the team he played for before coming to the NBA — but he denies a deal is in place now.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 3
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 9
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 29
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6