Aug 24, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
While nobody is thinking about the NBA right now, there are still dutiful employees of 30 NBA teams working to sell you season tickets. Still ticket plans and marketing campaigns being put together.
“We have not yet begun to grind.”
It’s tied into their season seats campaign, which has the slogan “you witnessed the history.” (Referring to the franchise winning its first playoff game and series last season.)
Still, pretty clever with the double meaning there, Grizzlies.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14