Aug 24, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
While nobody is thinking about the NBA right now, there are still dutiful employees of 30 NBA teams working to sell you season tickets. Still ticket plans and marketing campaigns being put together.
“We have not yet begun to grind.”
It’s tied into their season seats campaign, which has the slogan “you witnessed the history.” (Referring to the franchise winning its first playoff game and series last season.)
Still, pretty clever with the double meaning there, Grizzlies.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14