Aug 24, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
While nobody is thinking about the NBA right now, there are still dutiful employees of 30 NBA teams working to sell you season tickets. Still ticket plans and marketing campaigns being put together.
“We have not yet begun to grind.”
It’s tied into their season seats campaign, which has the slogan “you witnessed the history.” (Referring to the franchise winning its first playoff game and series last season.)
Still, pretty clever with the double meaning there, Grizzlies.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 0
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43