Aug 24, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
While nobody is thinking about the NBA right now, there are still dutiful employees of 30 NBA teams working to sell you season tickets. Still ticket plans and marketing campaigns being put together.
“We have not yet begun to grind.”
It’s tied into their season seats campaign, which has the slogan “you witnessed the history.” (Referring to the franchise winning its first playoff game and series last season.)
Still, pretty clever with the double meaning there, Grizzlies.
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 0
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 29
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35