Aug 24, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
While nobody is thinking about the NBA right now, there are still dutiful employees of 30 NBA teams working to sell you season tickets. Still ticket plans and marketing campaigns being put together.
“We have not yet begun to grind.”
It’s tied into their season seats campaign, which has the slogan “you witnessed the history.” (Referring to the franchise winning its first playoff game and series last season.)
Still, pretty clever with the double meaning there, Grizzlies.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 13
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20