Aug 24, 2011, 11:08 AM EST
LeBron James’ hairline has become a punch line.
Now, even for LeBron. He tweeted this Wednesday morning.
Had a dream my hairline was back! Woke up and went to bathroom, turned on light slowly. Same ol story. Damn! Lol #wishfulthinking
Let’s start a pool on when LeBron goes Kobe/MJ and just shaves his head. Of course, we tried to do that with Rasheed Wallace and…
In case you want the visual evidence, the best recap of LeBron’s hairline (and headbands) goes to The Basketball Jones. As I am in no position to mock anyone’s hairline, that will be all.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42