Aug 24, 2011, 11:08 AM EST
LeBron James’ hairline has become a punch line.
Now, even for LeBron. He tweeted this Wednesday morning.
Had a dream my hairline was back! Woke up and went to bathroom, turned on light slowly. Same ol story. Damn! Lol #wishfulthinking
Let’s start a pool on when LeBron goes Kobe/MJ and just shaves his head. Of course, we tried to do that with Rasheed Wallace and…
In case you want the visual evidence, the best recap of LeBron’s hairline (and headbands) goes to The Basketball Jones. As I am in no position to mock anyone’s hairline, that will be all.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)