Aug 22, 2011, 9:00 PM EST
It’s the video game player you have been praying to unlock forever — you can have a team with Charles Oakley. Or Dikembe Mutombo.
There is also Larry Bird and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Oscar Robertson and so many more of the game’s greats in the new trailer for NBA 2K12. But what is really intriguing me right now is you get those teams — you get Patrick Ewing and Charles Oakley. This should be fun.
Or, you can just be Hakeem and make Darko look bad all day.
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 3
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 6
- The Extra Pass: The shot that won’t fade away, and Thursday’s recaps 2
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 7
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)