Aug 22, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
It’s the video game player you have been praying to unlock forever — you can have a team with Charles Oakley. Or Dikembe Mutombo.
There is also Larry Bird and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Oscar Robertson and so many more of the game’s greats in the new trailer for NBA 2K12. But what is really intriguing me right now is you get those teams — you get Patrick Ewing and Charles Oakley. This should be fun.
Or, you can just be Hakeem and make Darko look bad all day.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 1
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 11
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 30
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29