Aug 22, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
It’s the video game player you have been praying to unlock forever — you can have a team with Charles Oakley. Or Dikembe Mutombo.
There is also Larry Bird and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Oscar Robertson and so many more of the game’s greats in the new trailer for NBA 2K12. But what is really intriguing me right now is you get those teams — you get Patrick Ewing and Charles Oakley. This should be fun.
Or, you can just be Hakeem and make Darko look bad all day.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50