Aug 22, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
It’s the video game player you have been praying to unlock forever — you can have a team with Charles Oakley. Or Dikembe Mutombo.
There is also Larry Bird and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Oscar Robertson and so many more of the game’s greats in the new trailer for NBA 2K12. But what is really intriguing me right now is you get those teams — you get Patrick Ewing and Charles Oakley. This should be fun.
Or, you can just be Hakeem and make Darko look bad all day.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 18
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 37
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85