Aug 22, 2011, 2:08 PM EDT
Fun little ad here from the fine folks at Champs sports, where they use the future of the Celtics franchise Rajon Rondo as an endorser.
Then they do the least-Celtic thing possible to him.
Cool of him to play along. It made us smile, and we never smile on Mondays. (Well, except at the thought of the cops breaking up the Humphries/Kardashian wedding.)
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 0
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1