Aug 22, 2011, 2:08 PM EST
Fun little ad here from the fine folks at Champs sports, where they use the future of the Celtics franchise Rajon Rondo as an endorser.
Then they do the least-Celtic thing possible to him.
Cool of him to play along. It made us smile, and we never smile on Mondays. (Well, except at the thought of the cops breaking up the Humphries/Kardashian wedding.)
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 2
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1