Aug 22, 2011, 2:08 PM EDT
Fun little ad here from the fine folks at Champs sports, where they use the future of the Celtics franchise Rajon Rondo as an endorser.
Then they do the least-Celtic thing possible to him.
Cool of him to play along. It made us smile, and we never smile on Mondays. (Well, except at the thought of the cops breaking up the Humphries/Kardashian wedding.)
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 2
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 7
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 3
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 44
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33