Aug 22, 2011, 2:08 PM EDT
Fun little ad here from the fine folks at Champs sports, where they use the future of the Celtics franchise Rajon Rondo as an endorser.
Then they do the least-Celtic thing possible to him.
Cool of him to play along. It made us smile, and we never smile on Mondays. (Well, except at the thought of the cops breaking up the Humphries/Kardashian wedding.)
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 18
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 45
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23