Aug 22, 2011, 2:08 PM EST
Fun little ad here from the fine folks at Champs sports, where they use the future of the Celtics franchise Rajon Rondo as an endorser.
Then they do the least-Celtic thing possible to him.
Cool of him to play along. It made us smile, and we never smile on Mondays. (Well, except at the thought of the cops breaking up the Humphries/Kardashian wedding.)
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 8: Kobe Bryant returns 0
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 2
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 5
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 43
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 16
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22