Aug 22, 2011, 1:01 PM EST
Did you have the cops called out on your wedding?
Then Kris Humphries has you beat.
As you no doubt heard (no matter how hard you tried to avoid it, it’s a lockout and we’re hitting everything), Nets forward Humphries married Kim Kardashian over the weekend in what was tabloid television heaven.
However, the Kardashian’s neighbors in Montecito (outside Santa Barbara) did not think it was heaven at all. More the other place. The New York Post reports.
Kim Kardashian wed basketball star Kris Humphries in a lavish ceremony Saturday night, but the party was shut down early after stuffy neighbors called the cops complaining about the noise….
A source told us, “Around midnight DJ Cassidy, who had been spinning for an hour, was ordered to shut down because the neighbors were complaining about the volume of the music. The neighbors didn’t come over, but they called the police. Kim took the news OK and seemed relaxed about it, but her sister Khloe was pretty upset and making a bit of a scene. She kept talking to the wedding planner to see if there was anything they could do, but there wasn’t. But the party kept going anyway and most people stayed until about 2 a.m.
“You kids get off my lawn!”
That is why I didn’t host my wedding in my parent’s backyard. Well, that and they live in a condo.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 11
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 3
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 30
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 48
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 42
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28