Aug 22, 2011, 1:01 PM EDT
Did you have the cops called out on your wedding?
Then Kris Humphries has you beat.
As you no doubt heard (no matter how hard you tried to avoid it, it’s a lockout and we’re hitting everything), Nets forward Humphries married Kim Kardashian over the weekend in what was tabloid television heaven.
However, the Kardashian’s neighbors in Montecito (outside Santa Barbara) did not think it was heaven at all. More the other place. The New York Post reports.
Kim Kardashian wed basketball star Kris Humphries in a lavish ceremony Saturday night, but the party was shut down early after stuffy neighbors called the cops complaining about the noise….
A source told us, “Around midnight DJ Cassidy, who had been spinning for an hour, was ordered to shut down because the neighbors were complaining about the volume of the music. The neighbors didn’t come over, but they called the police. Kim took the news OK and seemed relaxed about it, but her sister Khloe was pretty upset and making a bit of a scene. She kept talking to the wedding planner to see if there was anything they could do, but there wasn’t. But the party kept going anyway and most people stayed until about 2 a.m.
“You kids get off my lawn!”
That is why I didn’t host my wedding in my parent’s backyard. Well, that and they live in a condo.
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks 12
- Roy Hibbert with the monster block on a dunk attempt from Carmelo Anthony (VIDEO) 13
- Nate Robinson unlikely to return to Bulls next season 11
- Preview: Knicks try to continue longshot comeback in Indiana 7
- George Hill cleared to play for Pacers in Game 6 vs. Knicks 10
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (64)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (63)
- Bad shooting night for Bulls dooms them in game Game 4. And series. (62)
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PBT Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay