Aug 22, 2011, 1:01 PM EDT
Did you have the cops called out on your wedding?
Then Kris Humphries has you beat.
As you no doubt heard (no matter how hard you tried to avoid it, it’s a lockout and we’re hitting everything), Nets forward Humphries married Kim Kardashian over the weekend in what was tabloid television heaven.
However, the Kardashian’s neighbors in Montecito (outside Santa Barbara) did not think it was heaven at all. More the other place. The New York Post reports.
Kim Kardashian wed basketball star Kris Humphries in a lavish ceremony Saturday night, but the party was shut down early after stuffy neighbors called the cops complaining about the noise….
A source told us, “Around midnight DJ Cassidy, who had been spinning for an hour, was ordered to shut down because the neighbors were complaining about the volume of the music. The neighbors didn’t come over, but they called the police. Kim took the news OK and seemed relaxed about it, but her sister Khloe was pretty upset and making a bit of a scene. She kept talking to the wedding planner to see if there was anything they could do, but there wasn’t. But the party kept going anyway and most people stayed until about 2 a.m.
“You kids get off my lawn!”
That is why I didn’t host my wedding in my parent’s backyard. Well, that and they live in a condo.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30