Aug 22, 2011, 1:01 PM EDT
Did you have the cops called out on your wedding?
Then Kris Humphries has you beat.
As you no doubt heard (no matter how hard you tried to avoid it, it’s a lockout and we’re hitting everything), Nets forward Humphries married Kim Kardashian over the weekend in what was tabloid television heaven.
However, the Kardashian’s neighbors in Montecito (outside Santa Barbara) did not think it was heaven at all. More the other place. The New York Post reports.
Kim Kardashian wed basketball star Kris Humphries in a lavish ceremony Saturday night, but the party was shut down early after stuffy neighbors called the cops complaining about the noise….
A source told us, “Around midnight DJ Cassidy, who had been spinning for an hour, was ordered to shut down because the neighbors were complaining about the volume of the music. The neighbors didn’t come over, but they called the police. Kim took the news OK and seemed relaxed about it, but her sister Khloe was pretty upset and making a bit of a scene. She kept talking to the wedding planner to see if there was anything they could do, but there wasn’t. But the party kept going anyway and most people stayed until about 2 a.m.
“You kids get off my lawn!”
That is why I didn’t host my wedding in my parent’s backyard. Well, that and they live in a condo.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 11
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 38
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 22
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 100
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27