Aug 22, 2011, 9:59 PM EDT
There are times the written word is inadequate. This post really needs to start with that Law & Order “doing doing” sound. You know, this one. Yea. Just pretend that this first paragraph was only that noise.
Insert your own jokes about Mariska Hargitay being needed to search for LeBron James’ game once the fourth quarter starts, that’s not what the episode is about.
Anthony and fellow NBA star Chris Bosh of the Miami Heat will each make cameo appearances in the opening scene and the episode’s climax. The episode, titled “Personal Fouls,” focuses on a youth basketball coach (The Wonder Years’Dan Lauria) who is suspected of being a sexual predator.
The episode is slated to air Sept. 28, right about when both men are set to take the court during training camp. Yea, right. Let’s just hope they are on the court before this episode ends up in summer repeats.
- Amar’e Stoudemire still thinks Knicks’ front court trio can work 8
- Report: Dwight Howard not going to Clippers… did we need a report for that? 9
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” 34
- Spurs shut down Zach Randolph in Western Conference Finals’ first major strategic move 2
- Report: Terrence Williams arrested in domestic violence case involving threats with a gun 8
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (95)
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (84)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Dickey goes 8, beats Rays for 2nd straight win
- PST: Mourinho officially leaving Real Madrid
- PHT: Stalberg returns to Hawks' lineup for Game 3
- PHT: Hawks look to boost intensity vs. Wings
- PFT: Brady says he's 'never felt better' throwing the ball
- PFT: Chad Johnson arrested for probation violation
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay