Aug 22, 2011, 9:59 PM EDT
There are times the written word is inadequate. This post really needs to start with that Law & Order “doing doing” sound. You know, this one. Yea. Just pretend that this first paragraph was only that noise.
Insert your own jokes about Mariska Hargitay being needed to search for LeBron James’ game once the fourth quarter starts, that’s not what the episode is about.
Anthony and fellow NBA star Chris Bosh of the Miami Heat will each make cameo appearances in the opening scene and the episode’s climax. The episode, titled “Personal Fouls,” focuses on a youth basketball coach (The Wonder Years’Dan Lauria) who is suspected of being a sexual predator.
The episode is slated to air Sept. 28, right about when both men are set to take the court during training camp. Yea, right. Let’s just hope they are on the court before this episode ends up in summer repeats.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8