Aug 22, 2011, 9:59 PM EDT
There are times the written word is inadequate. This post really needs to start with that Law & Order “doing doing” sound. You know, this one. Yea. Just pretend that this first paragraph was only that noise.
Insert your own jokes about Mariska Hargitay being needed to search for LeBron James’ game once the fourth quarter starts, that’s not what the episode is about.
Anthony and fellow NBA star Chris Bosh of the Miami Heat will each make cameo appearances in the opening scene and the episode’s climax. The episode, titled “Personal Fouls,” focuses on a youth basketball coach (The Wonder Years’Dan Lauria) who is suspected of being a sexual predator.
The episode is slated to air Sept. 28, right about when both men are set to take the court during training camp. Yea, right. Let’s just hope they are on the court before this episode ends up in summer repeats.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 2
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48