Aug 22, 2011, 9:59 PM EDT
There are times the written word is inadequate. This post really needs to start with that Law & Order “doing doing” sound. You know, this one. Yea. Just pretend that this first paragraph was only that noise.
Insert your own jokes about Mariska Hargitay being needed to search for LeBron James’ game once the fourth quarter starts, that’s not what the episode is about.
Anthony and fellow NBA star Chris Bosh of the Miami Heat will each make cameo appearances in the opening scene and the episode’s climax. The episode, titled “Personal Fouls,” focuses on a youth basketball coach (The Wonder Years’Dan Lauria) who is suspected of being a sexual predator.
The episode is slated to air Sept. 28, right about when both men are set to take the court during training camp. Yea, right. Let’s just hope they are on the court before this episode ends up in summer repeats.
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 0
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 9
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 2
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68