Aug 19, 2011, 6:59 PM EDT
The Nike Real Run is one of those pro-am exhibitions we’ve seen a lot of this summer. We’ll let you guess who is the money behind it.
It was in Inglewood, California recently. If you didn’t know, Inglewood is right in the middle of Los Angeles and is the home to the Forum where the Showtime Lakers were racking up rings and celebrities. It’s also the home of Paul Pierce, Byron Scott and other NBA types.
They got some real talent out for this one — J.R. Smith, James Harden, Josh Smith, DeMar DeRozan, Ryan Hollins, Kenneth Faried and a whole lot more. Enjoy the video from Ball is Life (and hat tip to SLAM).
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 11
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 17
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 29
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2