Aug 19, 2011, 6:59 PM EST
The Nike Real Run is one of those pro-am exhibitions we’ve seen a lot of this summer. We’ll let you guess who is the money behind it.
It was in Inglewood, California recently. If you didn’t know, Inglewood is right in the middle of Los Angeles and is the home to the Forum where the Showtime Lakers were racking up rings and celebrities. It’s also the home of Paul Pierce, Byron Scott and other NBA types.
They got some real talent out for this one — J.R. Smith, James Harden, Josh Smith, DeMar DeRozan, Ryan Hollins, Kenneth Faried and a whole lot more. Enjoy the video from Ball is Life (and hat tip to SLAM).
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 1
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 14
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)