Aug 19, 2011, 6:59 PM EDT
The Nike Real Run is one of those pro-am exhibitions we’ve seen a lot of this summer. We’ll let you guess who is the money behind it.
It was in Inglewood, California recently. If you didn’t know, Inglewood is right in the middle of Los Angeles and is the home to the Forum where the Showtime Lakers were racking up rings and celebrities. It’s also the home of Paul Pierce, Byron Scott and other NBA types.
They got some real talent out for this one — J.R. Smith, James Harden, Josh Smith, DeMar DeRozan, Ryan Hollins, Kenneth Faried and a whole lot more. Enjoy the video from Ball is Life (and hat tip to SLAM).
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 4
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 78
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 8
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 77
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 26
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 45
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17