Aug 19, 2011, 6:59 PM EDT
The Nike Real Run is one of those pro-am exhibitions we’ve seen a lot of this summer. We’ll let you guess who is the money behind it.
It was in Inglewood, California recently. If you didn’t know, Inglewood is right in the middle of Los Angeles and is the home to the Forum where the Showtime Lakers were racking up rings and celebrities. It’s also the home of Paul Pierce, Byron Scott and other NBA types.
They got some real talent out for this one — J.R. Smith, James Harden, Josh Smith, DeMar DeRozan, Ryan Hollins, Kenneth Faried and a whole lot more. Enjoy the video from Ball is Life (and hat tip to SLAM).
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 3
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 9
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 18
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 24
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 14