Aug 19, 2011, 6:59 PM EDT
The Nike Real Run is one of those pro-am exhibitions we’ve seen a lot of this summer. We’ll let you guess who is the money behind it.
It was in Inglewood, California recently. If you didn’t know, Inglewood is right in the middle of Los Angeles and is the home to the Forum where the Showtime Lakers were racking up rings and celebrities. It’s also the home of Paul Pierce, Byron Scott and other NBA types.
They got some real talent out for this one — J.R. Smith, James Harden, Josh Smith, DeMar DeRozan, Ryan Hollins, Kenneth Faried and a whole lot more. Enjoy the video from Ball is Life (and hat tip to SLAM).
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30