Aug 19, 2011, 7:32 PM EDT
He farted on them, too.
“We’re playing the Knicks and I was walking back. It was a timeout, walking back to a free throw. You know how guys line up on the free throw line. And like, I had this horrible, horrible gas that whole game and so I let it go as I was walking back …
“And I line up, and look over and one of them is like, ‘Oh my gosh, what is that?’ And I looked at him and I was so worried that everybody was going to catch on, so I was like, ‘Who did that? Oh my god! Are you serious?’”
Did the Knicks player not know that he who smelt it dealt it?
Just to be clear, while Griffin was flying through the air with his, um, derrière at face level of most of the Knicks, he had really bad gas? Awesome. That is how you own a team.
File this under “things that you know are going to come up before these two play next.” Whenever that is.
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 0
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 12
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 47