Aug 19, 2011, 7:32 PM EDT
He farted on them, too.
“We’re playing the Knicks and I was walking back. It was a timeout, walking back to a free throw. You know how guys line up on the free throw line. And like, I had this horrible, horrible gas that whole game and so I let it go as I was walking back …
“And I line up, and look over and one of them is like, ‘Oh my gosh, what is that?’ And I looked at him and I was so worried that everybody was going to catch on, so I was like, ‘Who did that? Oh my god! Are you serious?’”
Did the Knicks player not know that he who smelt it dealt it?
Just to be clear, while Griffin was flying through the air with his, um, derrière at face level of most of the Knicks, he had really bad gas? Awesome. That is how you own a team.
File this under “things that you know are going to come up before these two play next.” Whenever that is.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 10
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 28
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85