Aug 19, 2011, 7:32 PM EST
He farted on them, too.
“We’re playing the Knicks and I was walking back. It was a timeout, walking back to a free throw. You know how guys line up on the free throw line. And like, I had this horrible, horrible gas that whole game and so I let it go as I was walking back …
“And I line up, and look over and one of them is like, ‘Oh my gosh, what is that?’ And I looked at him and I was so worried that everybody was going to catch on, so I was like, ‘Who did that? Oh my god! Are you serious?’”
Did the Knicks player not know that he who smelt it dealt it?
Just to be clear, while Griffin was flying through the air with his, um, derrière at face level of most of the Knicks, he had really bad gas? Awesome. That is how you own a team.
File this under “things that you know are going to come up before these two play next.” Whenever that is.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 3
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13