Aug 19, 2011, 7:32 PM EDT
He farted on them, too.
“We’re playing the Knicks and I was walking back. It was a timeout, walking back to a free throw. You know how guys line up on the free throw line. And like, I had this horrible, horrible gas that whole game and so I let it go as I was walking back …
“And I line up, and look over and one of them is like, ‘Oh my gosh, what is that?’ And I looked at him and I was so worried that everybody was going to catch on, so I was like, ‘Who did that? Oh my god! Are you serious?’”
Did the Knicks player not know that he who smelt it dealt it?
Just to be clear, while Griffin was flying through the air with his, um, derrière at face level of most of the Knicks, he had really bad gas? Awesome. That is how you own a team.
File this under “things that you know are going to come up before these two play next.” Whenever that is.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15