Aug 18, 2011, 8:48 AM EST
Now, thanks to Ball is Life, watch every one of Kobe’s points from that night.
The one thing that really stands out to me: Just how smooth Kobe’s footwork is. He abuses everyone in the post. His moves are practiced, without a hitch, just fundamentally sound. Go ahead and hate on Kobe all you want, but admit that the man is a master of the craft. Few NBA players before or after worked as hard to become as polished as Kobe Bean.
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 6
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 14
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)