Aug 18, 2011, 7:31 PM EDT
This pretty much sounds like a rejected sitcom setup: Betty White — she of the “Mary Tyler Moore Show” and then “The Golden Girls” and then the late-in-life pop culture resurgence — was hanging out with Shaquille O’Neal, and he proposed marriage to her.
But it kind of happened. It was staged, but it happened. And we have the video. Which you can bet will show up on the TNT postgame show at one point next season.
Thanks to Eric Freeman at Ball Don’t Lie for scouring the internet to find this gem.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15