Aug 17, 2011, 7:48 PM EDT
With Chris Mullin going into the Hall of Fame, the golden era of the Golden State Warriors has been a hot topic. For me, that will always be Run TMC. One of my favorite teams ever to watch.
Tim Hardaway, Mitch Richmond and Chris Mullin, in a “system” designed by Don Nelson. A system that often was no system — let really good players do their thing and stay out of the way. They were as entertaining a basketball team as has ever played. Not the best, but the most fun to watch.
NBA TV is doing a special on them and released this snippet of the interview (via SLAM). This should whet your appetite for the program (coming in October).
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 5
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 6
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 10
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 18
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31