Aug 17, 2011, 7:48 PM EST
With Chris Mullin going into the Hall of Fame, the golden era of the Golden State Warriors has been a hot topic. For me, that will always be Run TMC. One of my favorite teams ever to watch.
Tim Hardaway, Mitch Richmond and Chris Mullin, in a “system” designed by Don Nelson. A system that often was no system — let really good players do their thing and stay out of the way. They were as entertaining a basketball team as has ever played. Not the best, but the most fun to watch.
NBA TV is doing a special on them and released this snippet of the interview (via SLAM). This should whet your appetite for the program (coming in October).
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 10
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 13
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 21
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 7
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 18