Aug 17, 2011, 7:48 PM EDT
With Chris Mullin going into the Hall of Fame, the golden era of the Golden State Warriors has been a hot topic. For me, that will always be Run TMC. One of my favorite teams ever to watch.
Tim Hardaway, Mitch Richmond and Chris Mullin, in a “system” designed by Don Nelson. A system that often was no system — let really good players do their thing and stay out of the way. They were as entertaining a basketball team as has ever played. Not the best, but the most fun to watch.
NBA TV is doing a special on them and released this snippet of the interview (via SLAM). This should whet your appetite for the program (coming in October).
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18