Aug 17, 2011, 4:01 PM EDT
All over Europe right now there are a bunch of tune-up games taking place as teams get ready for EuroBasket at the end of the month — the tournament that determines who from the continent is headed to the 2012 Olympics in London and who is watching on television.
From that, we bring you this monster throw down from France’s Nicolas Batum. We don’t bring it to you to show you the nice drive and dish, the terrible defensive rotations or even the dunk itself.
We bring it to you so you can see the Ronny Turiaf celebration dance. Watch and understand. Watching Ronny Turiaf watch great basketball is almost as fun as watching great basketball. Actually, it may be equally as fun. (Hat tip to The Basketball Jones)
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 0
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 3
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25