Aug 17, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
How big have the summer pro-ams become?
A couple of weeks after LeBron James dropped by the Drew League in Los Angeles, Kobe Bryant came down Tuesday night and put on a show — he scored 43 points. Then he dropped the game winner in right over James Harden.
Vintage Kobe to get frustrated at things outside of basketball so he seeks refuge within the court and dominates.
Later today we’ll have a good highlight reel of the entire night — and we know this is not the best video quality, sorry about the first 20 seconds or so — but for now here is Kobe knocking down the game winner. (Hat tip to SLAM)
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15