Aug 17, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
How big have the summer pro-ams become?
A couple of weeks after LeBron James dropped by the Drew League in Los Angeles, Kobe Bryant came down Tuesday night and put on a show — he scored 43 points. Then he dropped the game winner in right over James Harden.
Vintage Kobe to get frustrated at things outside of basketball so he seeks refuge within the court and dominates.
Later today we’ll have a good highlight reel of the entire night — and we know this is not the best video quality, sorry about the first 20 seconds or so — but for now here is Kobe knocking down the game winner. (Hat tip to SLAM)
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 5
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 18
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 53
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65