Aug 17, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
How big have the summer pro-ams become?
A couple of weeks after LeBron James dropped by the Drew League in Los Angeles, Kobe Bryant came down Tuesday night and put on a show — he scored 43 points. Then he dropped the game winner in right over James Harden.
Vintage Kobe to get frustrated at things outside of basketball so he seeks refuge within the court and dominates.
Later today we’ll have a good highlight reel of the entire night — and we know this is not the best video quality, sorry about the first 20 seconds or so — but for now here is Kobe knocking down the game winner. (Hat tip to SLAM)
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 8: Kobe Bryant returns 2
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 3
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 5
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 43
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 16
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22