Aug 17, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
How big have the summer pro-ams become?
A couple of weeks after LeBron James dropped by the Drew League in Los Angeles, Kobe Bryant came down Tuesday night and put on a show — he scored 43 points. Then he dropped the game winner in right over James Harden.
Vintage Kobe to get frustrated at things outside of basketball so he seeks refuge within the court and dominates.
Later today we’ll have a good highlight reel of the entire night — and we know this is not the best video quality, sorry about the first 20 seconds or so — but for now here is Kobe knocking down the game winner. (Hat tip to SLAM)
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 0
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48