Aug 16, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
Is there anyone out there who has not gotten in their shot at LeBron and his hairline?
Dwight Howard did it the other day on national television, and now on rapper The Game’s soon to be released “The R.E.D. Album,” he and some fellow rappers give LeBon James some shoutouts the baller would probably prefer didn’t happen. Holly McKenzie at the Score found this line from Tyler, The Creator on a track called “Martians vs. Goblins” (follow that link and you can hear the song, lyrics are going to prevent me from posting it here).
“Fall back like LeBron’s hairline against the Mavericks / He lost”
But The Game himself went a lot harder.
“Then I hit LeBron’s mom in Bron-Bron’s coupe /
With Delonte West taping, we had bon-bons too /
With Cleveland cheerleaders, they had pom-poms too”
What will be funny is in a couple years, if LeBron wins a ring, he will be getting wild praise in song. Just watch. But right now he is in everyone’s firing line. And when it starts showing up on The Game albums, it is reaching mass market.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 30
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 47
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4