Aug 16, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
Is there anyone out there who has not gotten in their shot at LeBron and his hairline?
Dwight Howard did it the other day on national television, and now on rapper The Game’s soon to be released “The R.E.D. Album,” he and some fellow rappers give LeBon James some shoutouts the baller would probably prefer didn’t happen. Holly McKenzie at the Score found this line from Tyler, The Creator on a track called “Martians vs. Goblins” (follow that link and you can hear the song, lyrics are going to prevent me from posting it here).
“Fall back like LeBron’s hairline against the Mavericks / He lost”
But The Game himself went a lot harder.
“Then I hit LeBron’s mom in Bron-Bron’s coupe /
With Delonte West taping, we had bon-bons too /
With Cleveland cheerleaders, they had pom-poms too”
What will be funny is in a couple years, if LeBron wins a ring, he will be getting wild praise in song. Just watch. But right now he is in everyone’s firing line. And when it starts showing up on The Game albums, it is reaching mass market.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 4
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7