Aug 16, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
Is there anyone out there who has not gotten in their shot at LeBron and his hairline?
Dwight Howard did it the other day on national television, and now on rapper The Game’s soon to be released “The R.E.D. Album,” he and some fellow rappers give LeBon James some shoutouts the baller would probably prefer didn’t happen. Holly McKenzie at the Score found this line from Tyler, The Creator on a track called “Martians vs. Goblins” (follow that link and you can hear the song, lyrics are going to prevent me from posting it here).
“Fall back like LeBron’s hairline against the Mavericks / He lost”
But The Game himself went a lot harder.
“Then I hit LeBron’s mom in Bron-Bron’s coupe /
With Delonte West taping, we had bon-bons too /
With Cleveland cheerleaders, they had pom-poms too”
What will be funny is in a couple years, if LeBron wins a ring, he will be getting wild praise in song. Just watch. But right now he is in everyone’s firing line. And when it starts showing up on The Game albums, it is reaching mass market.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 5
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5