Aug 16, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
Is there anyone out there who has not gotten in their shot at LeBron and his hairline?
Dwight Howard did it the other day on national television, and now on rapper The Game’s soon to be released “The R.E.D. Album,” he and some fellow rappers give LeBon James some shoutouts the baller would probably prefer didn’t happen. Holly McKenzie at the Score found this line from Tyler, The Creator on a track called “Martians vs. Goblins” (follow that link and you can hear the song, lyrics are going to prevent me from posting it here).
“Fall back like LeBron’s hairline against the Mavericks / He lost”
But The Game himself went a lot harder.
“Then I hit LeBron’s mom in Bron-Bron’s coupe /
With Delonte West taping, we had bon-bons too /
With Cleveland cheerleaders, they had pom-poms too”
What will be funny is in a couple years, if LeBron wins a ring, he will be getting wild praise in song. Just watch. But right now he is in everyone’s firing line. And when it starts showing up on The Game albums, it is reaching mass market.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 8
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 5
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 11
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4