Aug 16, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
Is there anyone out there who has not gotten in their shot at LeBron and his hairline?
Dwight Howard did it the other day on national television, and now on rapper The Game’s soon to be released “The R.E.D. Album,” he and some fellow rappers give LeBon James some shoutouts the baller would probably prefer didn’t happen. Holly McKenzie at the Score found this line from Tyler, The Creator on a track called “Martians vs. Goblins” (follow that link and you can hear the song, lyrics are going to prevent me from posting it here).
“Fall back like LeBron’s hairline against the Mavericks / He lost”
But The Game himself went a lot harder.
“Then I hit LeBron’s mom in Bron-Bron’s coupe /
With Delonte West taping, we had bon-bons too /
With Cleveland cheerleaders, they had pom-poms too”
What will be funny is in a couple years, if LeBron wins a ring, he will be getting wild praise in song. Just watch. But right now he is in everyone’s firing line. And when it starts showing up on The Game albums, it is reaching mass market.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 72
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32