Aug 16, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
Is there anyone out there who has not gotten in their shot at LeBron and his hairline?
Dwight Howard did it the other day on national television, and now on rapper The Game’s soon to be released “The R.E.D. Album,” he and some fellow rappers give LeBon James some shoutouts the baller would probably prefer didn’t happen. Holly McKenzie at the Score found this line from Tyler, The Creator on a track called “Martians vs. Goblins” (follow that link and you can hear the song, lyrics are going to prevent me from posting it here).
“Fall back like LeBron’s hairline against the Mavericks / He lost”
But The Game himself went a lot harder.
“Then I hit LeBron’s mom in Bron-Bron’s coupe /
With Delonte West taping, we had bon-bons too /
With Cleveland cheerleaders, they had pom-poms too”
What will be funny is in a couple years, if LeBron wins a ring, he will be getting wild praise in song. Just watch. But right now he is in everyone’s firing line. And when it starts showing up on The Game albums, it is reaching mass market.
- Deal set: Lakers trade for Jeremy Lin, which for L.A. is largely about draft pick (as is Gasol for Boozer idea) 0
- Carmelo Anthony still not ready to decide, but he needs to soon as options dry up 27
- Report: With LeBron James heading to Cleveland, Kevin Love would commit to Cavaliers long term if traded there 43
- Report: Lakers finalizing trade for Rockets’ Jeremy Lin 59
- LeBron to Cleveland first domino, what’s next? Bosh to Rockets, and much more 56
- LeBron James in his own words on why he chose Cleveland 94
- LeBron James going home, to sign with Cleveland Cavaliers 253
- While waiting on Plan A to make up his mind, Lakers mulling Plan B options 26