Aug 16, 2011, 5:34 PM EST
Well, that didn’t take long.
Misdemeanor cases like this rarely see high priced attorneys and pretrial motions, but this is going to be that and more, including a potential police brutality charge, reports kiiitv.com.
The Oklahoma City Thunder Center was arrested early Saturday morning after police say he showed signs of being drunk while arguing with the owner of The Ticket sports bar.
Perkins held a fundraiser at the nightclub for his charity foundation following his second annual basketball summer camp. Attorney Langston Adams says they are considering filing a police brutality complaint against the arresting officers.
Police say that Perkins threatened physical violence against the club owner and appeared intoxicated. Perkins denies all of that.
I do not envy the judge that gets the joy of handling this case. If it even gets that far.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9