Aug 16, 2011, 11:25 AM EDT
Iran likes to celebrate with a little bowling. Sure, why not?
For the third year in a row Iran won the Jones Cup — led by Hamed Haddadi, the Memphis Grizzlies center who had 35 points, 18 boards and 7 blocks in the final game. The Jones Cup is an invitational tournament of Asian clubs, where South Korea was second and the Philippines finished third.
When Iran won, they celebrated with a little human bowling. Of course, because when you think Iran you think bowling. Via Haddadi’s twitter account.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 8
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 39
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31