Aug 16, 2011, 11:25 AM EDT
Iran likes to celebrate with a little bowling. Sure, why not?
For the third year in a row Iran won the Jones Cup — led by Hamed Haddadi, the Memphis Grizzlies center who had 35 points, 18 boards and 7 blocks in the final game. The Jones Cup is an invitational tournament of Asian clubs, where South Korea was second and the Philippines finished third.
When Iran won, they celebrated with a little human bowling. Of course, because when you think Iran you think bowling. Via Haddadi’s twitter account.
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. But he liked what LeBron did. 0
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 34
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 37
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 20
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 18
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 69