Aug 16, 2011, 11:25 AM EST
Iran likes to celebrate with a little bowling. Sure, why not?
For the third year in a row Iran won the Jones Cup — led by Hamed Haddadi, the Memphis Grizzlies center who had 35 points, 18 boards and 7 blocks in the final game. The Jones Cup is an invitational tournament of Asian clubs, where South Korea was second and the Philippines finished third.
When Iran won, they celebrated with a little human bowling. Of course, because when you think Iran you think bowling. Via Haddadi’s twitter account.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15