Aug 15, 2011, 6:02 PM EDT
The lockout may have changed a lot of things, but it hasn’t seem to have changed the number of people who want to see LeBron James embarrassed. People that savored the finals need their fix. People like Kevin Love.
For all of you, we bring you this video.
It’s LeBron playing in a Taiwanese All-Star game — heavily sponsored by Nike, just look around — when he has the ball stolen and he gets dunked on in transition.
It’s hard for LeBron haters to decide what part they like more — the smoke that comes out of the backboard after the play, or LeBron following it up by coming down the court, traveling and throwing the ball out of bounds.
Now, did LeBron really get dunked on? That’s up to you. Yes, LeBron is going one-quarter speed. Yes, he threw down some monster dunks we didn’t see (including an off-the-backboard to himself play. Yes he was going for a chase-down block. Yes, it’s a meaningless exhibition. Still, for plenty of people who missed hating on LeBron, they can get a little fix here. (Hat tip to Eye on Basketball and Larry Brown Sports)
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 37
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 46
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11