Aug 15, 2011, 6:02 PM EDT
The lockout may have changed a lot of things, but it hasn’t seem to have changed the number of people who want to see LeBron James embarrassed. People that savored the finals need their fix. People like Kevin Love.
For all of you, we bring you this video.
It’s LeBron playing in a Taiwanese All-Star game — heavily sponsored by Nike, just look around — when he has the ball stolen and he gets dunked on in transition.
It’s hard for LeBron haters to decide what part they like more — the smoke that comes out of the backboard after the play, or LeBron following it up by coming down the court, traveling and throwing the ball out of bounds.
Now, did LeBron really get dunked on? That’s up to you. Yes, LeBron is going one-quarter speed. Yes, he threw down some monster dunks we didn’t see (including an off-the-backboard to himself play. Yes he was going for a chase-down block. Yes, it’s a meaningless exhibition. Still, for plenty of people who missed hating on LeBron, they can get a little fix here. (Hat tip to Eye on Basketball and Larry Brown Sports)
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 3
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 28
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 4
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 19
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19