Aug 15, 2011, 9:59 PM EDT
Last weekend was the Lake Charles Tournament of the Star in Lake Charles, Louisiana. That’s old school Cajun country where you can get some tasty alligator dishes at local restaurants.
And each summer, you can see some pretty good run at Tournament of the Stars pro-am. This year Glen “Big Baby” Davis was there, Von Wafer and T.J. Ford were there, and James Harden was representing the West Coast.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 0
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7