Aug 15, 2011, 9:59 PM EDT
Last weekend was the Lake Charles Tournament of the Star in Lake Charles, Louisiana. That’s old school Cajun country where you can get some tasty alligator dishes at local restaurants.
And each summer, you can see some pretty good run at Tournament of the Stars pro-am. This year Glen “Big Baby” Davis was there, Von Wafer and T.J. Ford were there, and James Harden was representing the West Coast.
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 16
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 30
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 26
- Report: Rick Adelman will not return as Timberwolves coach 12
- Kyrie Irving would be ‘excited’ if Cavaliers offer max contract extension 13