Aug 15, 2011, 9:59 PM EDT
Last weekend was the Lake Charles Tournament of the Star in Lake Charles, Louisiana. That’s old school Cajun country where you can get some tasty alligator dishes at local restaurants.
And each summer, you can see some pretty good run at Tournament of the Stars pro-am. This year Glen “Big Baby” Davis was there, Von Wafer and T.J. Ford were there, and James Harden was representing the West Coast.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 29
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 26
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9