Aug 15, 2011, 9:59 PM EDT
Last weekend was the Lake Charles Tournament of the Star in Lake Charles, Louisiana. That’s old school Cajun country where you can get some tasty alligator dishes at local restaurants.
And each summer, you can see some pretty good run at Tournament of the Stars pro-am. This year Glen “Big Baby” Davis was there, Von Wafer and T.J. Ford were there, and James Harden was representing the West Coast.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron his shots despite good Celtics defense 1
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 24
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 31
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 39
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 65