Aug 15, 2011, 9:59 PM EDT
Last weekend was the Lake Charles Tournament of the Star in Lake Charles, Louisiana. That’s old school Cajun country where you can get some tasty alligator dishes at local restaurants.
And each summer, you can see some pretty good run at Tournament of the Stars pro-am. This year Glen “Big Baby” Davis was there, Von Wafer and T.J. Ford were there, and James Harden was representing the West Coast.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7