Aug 15, 2011, 1:41 PM EDT
Let’s be clear about this — all pro-ams are not created equal.
The fact that Gary Forbes dropped 78 points at the Greater Hartford pro-am game says more about the level of competition at the pro-am than it does about Forbes. No doubt Forbes can shoot and he was feeling it, but 78 with 13 three pointers from a guy who couldn’t get off the Nuggets bench? Yea, that’s what we said.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10