Aug 15, 2011, 1:41 PM EDT
Let’s be clear about this — all pro-ams are not created equal.
The fact that Gary Forbes dropped 78 points at the Greater Hartford pro-am game says more about the level of competition at the pro-am than it does about Forbes. No doubt Forbes can shoot and he was feeling it, but 78 with 13 three pointers from a guy who couldn’t get off the Nuggets bench? Yea, that’s what we said.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 8
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30