Aug 15, 2011, 1:41 PM EDT
Let’s be clear about this — all pro-ams are not created equal.
The fact that Gary Forbes dropped 78 points at the Greater Hartford pro-am game says more about the level of competition at the pro-am than it does about Forbes. No doubt Forbes can shoot and he was feeling it, but 78 with 13 three pointers from a guy who couldn’t get off the Nuggets bench? Yea, that’s what we said.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 40
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 18
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6