Aug 15, 2011, 1:41 PM EDT
Let’s be clear about this — all pro-ams are not created equal.
The fact that Gary Forbes dropped 78 points at the Greater Hartford pro-am game says more about the level of competition at the pro-am than it does about Forbes. No doubt Forbes can shoot and he was feeling it, but 78 with 13 three pointers from a guy who couldn’t get off the Nuggets bench? Yea, that’s what we said.
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 18
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 1
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 24
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 20
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27