Aug 15, 2011, 1:41 PM EDT
Let’s be clear about this — all pro-ams are not created equal.
The fact that Gary Forbes dropped 78 points at the Greater Hartford pro-am game says more about the level of competition at the pro-am than it does about Forbes. No doubt Forbes can shoot and he was feeling it, but 78 with 13 three pointers from a guy who couldn’t get off the Nuggets bench? Yea, that’s what we said.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 28
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18